Blog Comments

The 450 plan i don't like it, for one, I think one would have to carry the other guy, and I think Gabriel would do better with another high flyer. He could potentially do it with Evan Bourne when he returns.

As far as the Zack and Curt team, I think it would be best for them to team again. Cause Curt is rarely shown anymore and Zack is jobbing hard. Reteaming would be awesome for both men.
    Miz/Riley
    Alberto Del Rio/Ricardo Rodriquez
    Bray Family with Freebird rules
    Langston/Jackson would not work being two muscle men
    Those are terrible. Mason Ryan? Really?

I don't know why they don't just have Alex Riley/Miz form as a team again for a while. This time have Riley turn on him.

Langston and Jackson would be an awesome team.
    Ryder and Hawkins would be great to see repackaged. They have some potential to atleast be a credible tag team. I just dont see any upside to Ezekial Jackson, he has nothing going for him IMO. While Team 450 hopefully doesnt have that dainty of a back story, they could be challengers down the road. And the Hot Jocks sound like they would be jobbers as soon as they were introduced. haha A shame too cause I really like Dibiase, but I feel like Im the only one.
    Thanx for the mostly kind (and a few unkind) words, guys. Of course it's just guess work. Nobody, not even WWE creative, knows what the full card will be at this time. That's why it's fun to do these, making predictions. Criticism is not only welcome, but much appreciated. (Although I still say there's a better chance of Undertaker-Punk for the WWE title than Cena-Rock for the WWE title; only time will tell.)

Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by Wwetilltheend
    Like Miz says...really? This is not good even for a dream card....I'll say it again TRY TO GET IT, THE UNDERTAKER WILL NOT BE IN A CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH...THE WWE TITLE WILL BE CENA-ROCK WITH CENA BECOMING CHAMPION AGAIN. BIG SHOW NOT IN WM?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? Sheamus for the IC title? Natalya?! And what about the Miz?! Man...stick to reading...as a blog writer...you are not good AT ALL!
    at least this guy has the balls to blog..just checked your profile ...you dont...why dont you post your predicitions or are you afraid?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17
    He never said it was a dream card .. Sheamus sucks so him going for the IC tittle is believable he said it was his 1st blog so relax , a few flaws but he cant predict the future
    cant believe you are going to down him for his opinion...are you 12...
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.