Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    How can you title this blog, Monday Night Bore, and then thank CM Punk and Daniel Bryan? CM Punk is the epitomy of the boredom that Raw has become and Kane is carrying this Team Hell No thing.
    100% agree.
    So when do you start working for WWE? You seem to know what it takes to make Raw better and know the wrestlers so well. It's easy to sit down and make a list of what should and needs to be done. Cena=sales, sales=money, money=Vince. Why would you have the top merch seller take time off? If you think Punk has carried the company this year then you've not watched enough WWE this year.

Someone please call Vince and tell him to make the ropes red. That way WWE will be saved. WTF does the color of the ropes have to do with anything?

Bottom line is if you're so unhappy with WWE then watch something else. Vince is not holding a gun to your head and making you watch. WWE will NEVER go back to the attitude era, nor will you ever see WWE like it was in the past. So people can accept it like I have and continue to watch, or they can change the channel.
    Updated 11-13-2012 at 04:43 PM by TheRealOutlaw
    interesting. I can only see CM Punk making the show better not worse. He was of the only true profesional wrestlers left on the roster along with a few others, daniel bryan, damien sandow, dolph ziggler and tyson kidd.
    How can you title this blog, Monday Night Bore, and then thank CM Punk and Daniel Bryan? CM Punk is the epitomy of the boredom that Raw has become and Kane is carrying this Team Hell No thing.
    wwe is never going to change, just want tna at least its not meant for children and its entertaining... i fell asleep during raw yesterday lmao
    Welcome to the world of blogging.
    Couldn't agree with you anymore.
    The set reminds me of the set that WCW used for Nitro during their dying days in early-the fall of 2000.
    The theme song isn't that bad, but for a wrestling show, absolutely not. In my opinion, the last good theme song that we had for RAW was "To Be Loved" by Papa Roach. Burn It To The Ground was ok, but it had nowhere near the amplitude as To Be Loved.
    It's time that we start to see less focus on Cena, and more focus on the CM Punks in the world. Cenation is not Hulkamania! Give Cena a vacation for God's Sake!
    and thats a valid question. I watch TNA aswell but i have watched the WWE for more than 15 years, i feel a loyalty there. Its like having that uncle that starts to go insane and his presence is akward. But you grew up with him and at the end of the day he is your uncle. Thats the way i feel about the WWE
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.