Blog Comments

im actually a fan of nickelback but for me this was and always will be the best raw theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUMWkSvwSYE
    While, I don't like the new theme, anything and I mean ANYTHING, is better than Nickelback!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Roach
    interesting. I can only see CM Punk making the show better not worse. He was of the only true profesional wrestlers left on the roster along with a few others, daniel bryan, damien sandow, dolph ziggler and tyson kidd.
    I can see where you're coming from. There are not many good wrestlers on today's roster...but the trend in WWE seems to be, who can get the crowd going and who can trend on twitter, rather than who can actually wrestle. I'm not sure how much you've read of any of my old Abdominal Stretch blogs, but I don't favor Ziggles even a little bit. I still think he sucks and always will. I personally wouldn't include him in a top 15 talent in WWE, let alone one of a marquee 4 names like you mentioned here. I do like Tyson Kidd and yes, Daniel Bryan can wrestle, but like I said, Kane is the one carrying that Hell No storyline. They could have started with anybody on the roster in place of DB, but it would've gone nowhere without Kane.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealOutlaw
    So when do you start working for WWE? You seem to know what it takes to make Raw better and know the wrestlers so well. It's easy to sit down and make a list of what should and needs to be done. Cena=sales, sales=money, money=Vince. Why would you have the top merch seller take time off? If you think Punk has carried the company this year then you've not watched enough WWE this year.

Someone please call Vince and tell him to make the ropes red. That way WWE will be saved. WTF does the color of the ropes have to do with anything?

Bottom line is if you're so unhappy with WWE then watch something else. Vince is not holding a gun to your head and making you watch. WWE will NEVER go back to the attitude era, nor will you ever see WWE like it was in the past. So people can accept it like I have and continue to watch, or they can change the channel.

I 100% agree with you. people need to stop trying to wish for the attitude era back and just embrace what it is now
    I'd like to graciously welcome you to the our little blogging community. That being said, I'm glad some of my friends have already decided to rip into you and your first blog lol. I guess it's kind of a "welcome to the gang" thing we've got going on.

Introduction; As T-H35 stated, "Want to be loved" was the revolutionary RAW theme song IMO. This new crap ass song is absolutely horrible. I personally enjoyed "Burn It to The Ground", but the E' is all about moving with the times and changing. So possibly a shitty song for a shitty program is suiting.

The Ropes;
    I've always been a fan of the old school red, white and blue. But I can live with the whole red theme you've suggested. I mean the pink rope ordeal is kind of suiting what with the whole breast cancer theme. I personally think wrestlers supporting the pink arm/wrist bands is enough.

The Set; Who cares.... It's not as if any show or ppv is any different.

Cena; Time off?!?!? Hell I'm not a fan, but he's one of the only things keeping fans in the seats. Raw needs Cena..... The E' needs Cena... Enough said.

Divas Division; When the E' decides to take a page out of the attitude era and finally realize that sex sells, than, and than only will people care for the Divas Division once again.

Where Are The Monsters? Wrestling is a whole evolving process. Give it time, soon enough you'll see a transformation. The day will come when Brodus evolves into the monster we all were hoping for in the first place.

Time To Step Up;
    Even if the stars you've suggested or even others attempt to step up, the E' will totally blow the opportunity to transition these wrestlers into surreal superstars.

I'm leaving it at this;
    The Land of the E' may have taken a decent twist this past week on RAW. What with some stating the whole Punk/Lawler segment was tasteless and un-called for, I personally thought it was sheer GOLD! We finally for the first time in years got a taste of the Attitude Era, and there are some out there ALREADY bitching about it!!! Linda's Campaign being an absolute fail yet again, can mean one thing and one thing ONLY.....

E', PLEASE capitalize on that sh*t!!!

Good intro blog, keep em' coming.
    No offense man but this seems like a "What I would like to see WWE do" thing rather than a "What would fix the WWE" sort of thing. I agree with some of your points but I don't think Cena taking time off will fix anything given the fact that he DOES draw in the highest rated segments. Instead of giving him time off, why not give him feuds with other mid-carders to elevate him more? Not in the sense of demoting him but rather making wrestlers such as Dolph Ziggler and Damien Sandow look like promising main eventers, working with a top draw such as Cena. Cena does indeed need a break with all of the hard work hes doing currently but they need him more than ever right now and the lack of depth in the roster right now shows.
    I wish i did work for the WWE im damn sure i could produce a better product than they have at the moment. The WWE is a juggernaut, yes John Cena might rank on the top of merchandise sales but thats not what its about. If you are saying to me that the product can be crap as long as the merchandise sales are good then you are deluded. John Cena taking time off would hardly effect the massive profits the WWE makes. Yes Punk has carried the company, he is the one of the only guys in the buisness that has kept true wrestling fans watching. As for the ropes my point was that the ropes have always been iconic to raw, they have always been red to represent raw, they shouldnt have changed to white it ruins a long-lasting tradition. I believe that this is not the WWE for the rest of our life's as wrestling fans. It will always evolve and it will always change, i don't like what it has evolved into and this blog is a description of just some of the things that would improve that evolution.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.