Blog Comments

I should've made note that it was Dibiase Jr. To me there's Million Dollar Man and Ted Dibiase.

I only mentioned Ryback because I hate him. I don't like the idea. It's unoriginal and uninspired. It draws and it does seem to work but on the whole? No thanks. He's never been in the ring with someone of his size with the exception of Tensai and he couldn't get him up to do the Shell Shock. I don't understand the point of the Brad Maddox match. We already know that he dominates.

I'm sick of him now.
    SWEET ZOMBIE JESUS! I thought you mean't DiBiase Snr. I was about to murder you Liam Neeson style. But good first blog keep it up. I'm 23, but I liked Brutus too :-)

On Ryback: I agree with alot of what you said there. The problem isn't really whether you like Ryback though is it? I mean do I like the idea? Yes I do, I think it can work and I think it will draw. Do I think Ryback is ready for the main event picture? No. No. Abolsutely unequivically no. Not even slightly. He doesn't even deserve to be in the same ring as Stale Cena right now let alone C.M. Punk. It's a joke. He BARELY deserved to be in the same ring as The Miz. Build him up properly instead of having him squash local talent, let him have a run with the IC title and THEN you will see what he's made of. Everyone will be sick of him before he's ready at the rate he is going now. Sad.
    I'm talking as a character man. Beefcake was charismatic and funny and wild and crazy. DiBiase is just so plain and run of the mill.
    Dibiase Jr could out wrestle Beefcake in his sleep. But we're all entitled to our opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Cobb
    First: PPV's are meant to be the culmination of feuds. That's why there are rarely any angles. Raw/Smackdown/etc are for the building of feuds.

Second: Brutus Beefcake over Ted Dibiase? Please explain that one because I am baffled.
    Not Million Dollar Man. His son.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpattersoniv
    I got a little ahead of myself. The only real big draws they have now is Cena and Punk and MAYBE Sheamus. The other guys I mentioned have the potential. They just need the push.
    Okay Cool...then I can certainly agree with you. I'd probably list Sheamus before Punk. I think Punk has proven he can't really draw. That's my reasoning behind the heel turn and addition of Paul Heyman. I think he was a failed project. he couldn't escalate to a John Cena level, and no one else makes a worthy top heel, so they acted on it.

But you're right. I can see the others as a higher level than they are now, with the right push. I'm not ready to call them top draw potential yet.
    First: PPV's are meant to be the culmination of feuds. That's why there are rarely any angles. Raw/Smackdown/etc are for the building of feuds.

Second: Brutus Beefcake over Ted Dibiase? Please explain that one because I am baffled.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.