Blog Comments

@ DXsuckit. REALLY? You think FCW pays for health insurance?? $500 is only somewhat bearable because they really don't have to travel like a WWE superstar.
    yea they do and i bet FCW pays for stuff like health insurance, gym membership so they almost dont have to worry about anything besides food.
    Exactly DXsuckit. $500 a week to wrestle would be awesome. And plus, don't the FCW guys only wrestle like once a week?
    Thank you sondreg you are so right. you cant push everyone at one time and all these people get mad that he cant. he treats his main stars better becasue hello the are his main stars they worked for what they have and its only natural to get better treatment but just becasue they are treated better doesnt mean that the lowers carders arent treat well. oh and as for tna almost every one left WWE to go their that obviously says that TNA wants to be just like WWE. and as for FCW vince isnt in charge of that he is focused on WWE the only time he deals with them is when signing more talent. and did you here yourself hthey only make 500 thats not bad for not being full time wrestles i would live happily getting that much if i could do something i love. and obviously they dont complain or they wouldnt be doing it.
    @VKM
    Ofcourse its FCW , in every career you work yourself up its not that they are forced into signing.
    Check the pay of other wrestling organisations, you will be suprised.

@Murphdogg4
    I never claimed him to be a perfect human being, he is a business man and that involves making hard choices. But that doesnt change the fact that he is great at what he does.
    One thing I will agree on is TNA trying to push lesser known names at the same time, probably because of what happened during the "Planet Jarrett" TNA era.
    I have to agree your say biased. If you think Vince is a nice guy you really don't know your wrestling history.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.