Blog Comments

Another idea is that stemming back from NC a year or so ago...the masks of A&E could be symbolic of the war paint worn by Sting and Jeff Hardy...the group is led by Jeff Hardy, battling against Sting. Hardy is pissed that he fell off the scene for the title...Sting became the FACE of TNA...now Hardy is the champ, using the belt that has his FACE on it. Think back he hasn't been too involved with the entire A&E issues. The other guys could remain the same...Garrett Bishoff, Briscos, Abyss, Chris Masters, maybe Morrison and other young guys deserving, but not receiving opportunities...guys with the look, talent, mic skills, but never gettin a push.
    Abyss/Parks, Chris Masters, the Briscos, Matt Morgan...maybe John Morrison, Garret Bischoff, led by Eric Bischoff and Jeff Jarret, "wresting their company away from Hogan
    Shit... Russo would definitely make sense.
    Like the artical states, it HAS to be someone big. And unpredictable. No, it can't be Jarrett, Bischoff, Hogan, Dixie or anything like that. And I'm sorry, but Steiner and Russo would be let downs as well. Even Bully Ray would be too predictable. They need someone big, and probably (seemingly) not involved with TNA. The NWO worked cause it had Hall and Nash legittingly coming in to "take over". I think a perfect world, as much as I would prefer to see him in WWE, how cool would it be if it was Jericho. He would be a perfect mastermind type. But don't see it happening. Going back to NWO, how about Nash? Most of A&E are big guys and we know Nash's feeling's on big men making the best heels? But can Nash's knees hold out for one more run? Edge would be another HUGE coup, but we all know his retirement was legit and don't see him turning his back on WWE (even with the reported current conflicts). DDP? Whikle could be someone who's been away from the limelight for awhile, I think they would need someone younger (which is another reason why don't think it's Jerrett). I'm at the point where I'm rambling and creating my own blog so I'll stop and admitt it could be anyone but hopefully someone big. Like HHH; following Vince's footsteps in putting the compitition out of bussiness! lol
    I still think its Abyss/Park.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu
    I think it can be either Kurt or Joe...as The real Out Law said, Kurt n Sting are just standing (though I personally feel Sting cannot make a good heel) so itcan be Kurt..

I wonder Joe is least involved in any of the A&8s segments...
    I honestly don't think Kurt or Joe can be the leaders. It doesn't make sense, seeing as Kurt just a few months ago turned face. And what reason would he have for bringing in a biker gang and basically trying to take over TNA? Doesn't add up.

As for Joe, he's currently in a feud with Magnus with the TV title in the balance. It would look foolish and awkward to have him feuding with Magnus as the face/tweener while being involved in the biggest storyline in TNA right now. If he were to be revealed as the leader, then the entire thing would be a complete mess.
    I think it can be either Kurt or Joe...as The real Out Law said, Kurt n Sting are just standing (though I personally feel Sting cannot make a good heel) so itcan be Kurt..

I wonder Joe is least involved in any of the A&8s segments...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.