Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    I actually like that you pointed that out. I don't watch WWE, but I did read the results because the main event had screw job ending written all over it. I didn't expect WWE to go Aces & Eights though. I wonder what's next for them to rip off?

For what I read, the PPV was ehhhhh. I think because everyone's little Zig Zig got a clean win over Randy Orton, and Punk kept the title, that everyone sees this as the best PPV in WWE history.
    A&E was Nexus storyline reused in TNA last night was definatly not anything close to A&E or Nexus just saying
    Two straight PPV Main Event screw job finishes? That's a poor decision. With a three-way match there's no need for a screw job finish as the "monster" Ryback could have been beaten down by the other two and have one of those guys pin the other (as it happened without the run-in).

I would be upset if I paid money to see yet another un-clean finish.
    Quote Originally Posted by eldoryazdee
    I'm not a math major nor related to any math field. It just baffled me when i saw the numbers rating and then jump to a 9 all of a sudden which is 4.5 in a scale of 5. He has one 5 and the rest never reached a 4.5. In addition, I never asked him why, nor critized it, I just stated what I thought. You could be right, there are some other factors involve which I failed to read. But in any case, you can't just jump from an average of 6 to a 9 even how huge the extra factors are added into it.
    I actually like that you pointed that out. I don't watch WWE, but I did read the results because the main event had screw job ending written all over it. I didn't expect WWE to go Aces & Eights though. I wonder what's next for them to rip off?

For what I read, the PPV was ehhhhh. I think because everyone's little Zig Zig got a clean win over Randy Orton, and Punk kept the title, that everyone sees this as the best PPV in WWE history.
    Quote Originally Posted by thegame2119
    You're either a math major or just way too literal for your own good. It's possible the author incorporated other factors into his overall rating that weren't a part of the match/segment ratings. Things like overall feel of the PPV, or comparisons to PPVs past, or whatever. Who cares really? It's his blog; he's free to rate the shows as he wants.

Back on topic, I'm with the author about marking out at finally seeing Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose in the WWE. Hopefully the 'E uses them right.
    I'm not a math major nor related to any math field. It just baffled me when i saw the numbers rating and then jump to a 9 all of a sudden which is 4.5 in a scale of 5. He has one 5 and the rest never reached a 4.5. In addition, I never asked him why, nor critized it, I just stated what I thought. You could be right, there are some other factors involve which I failed to read. But in any case, you can't just jump from an average of 6 to a 9 even how huge the extra factors are added into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by eldoryazdee
    The sum total of your rating is 1.5 + 2.9 + 2 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 2.9 + 3 + 5 + 4 = 33.3.
    Then the average is 33.3/11 = 3.027.
    So the OVERALL rating is 3.027 out of 5.
    You double the rating, it will result into 6.054 out of 10.
    And yet your OVERALL rating turns into 9 out of 10...
    You're either a math major or just way too literal for your own good. It's possible the author incorporated other factors into his overall rating that weren't a part of the match/segment ratings. Things like overall feel of the PPV, or comparisons to PPVs past, or whatever. Who cares really? It's his blog; he's free to rate the shows as he wants.

Back on topic, I'm with the author about marking out at finally seeing Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose in the WWE. Hopefully the 'E uses them right.
    The sum total of your rating is 1.5 + 2.9 + 2 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 2.9 + 3 + 5 + 4 = 33.3.
    Then the average is 33.3/11 = 3.027.
    So the OVERALL rating is 3.027 out of 5.
    You double the rating, it will result into 6.054 out of 10.
    And yet your OVERALL rating turns into 9 out of 10...
    "sadly" indeed, who needs rollins, Ambrose, and Reigns when you can have.....GALLOWS??
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.