Blog Comments

Impact was decent this week. I wouldn't say great or horrible.

On the Hardy/Storm vs Aces & Eights match, it was good. I didn't like how weak they made A&E look. I mean, Hardy and Storm took them all out? And this coming off a loss for the group at Final Resolution? Not sure what to make of that.

Also, I think AJ Styles is going rogue. Not sure if it's going to be a total heel turn. I'm leaning toward AJ being a Free Agent. Sort of like Sting back when he became the Crow.
    It is a decent Impact.....I loved Main Event and X-Division Triple Threat Match...

Those A&8s chicks are really HOT!!
    I never watch TNA, so when I saw RVD, I saw the same ole same ole stuff I'd seen 10 years ago. Just wasnt that impressed. But, my main question is... was Hogan high?
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl
    I watched that RVD v Aries match and thought it was really pretty meh. Basically the same ole RVD stuff that has been stale for 10 years now. I just can't buy into the midget Aries. Then the awful ending with Buh Buh & Hogan (was he stoned BTW? His eyes were incredibly blood shot).

That's crazy because I thought this was one of RVDs better matches in a while. The split leg was nice to see since he hasn't used it on TV in awhile, and the elevated drop kick (picked Aries up for a back body drop, just to kick him in the face) was pretty cool. RVD missing the corkscrew and Aries hitting the neck breaker across the guardrail, RVD with a spin kick to stop the suicide dive, Aries going for the 5star and RVD actually selling in this match... Yet you say it's the "same ole RVD stuff" when this match was RVDs best work in a long while? You are entitled to your opinion for sure, but seeing RVD give Aries quite a bit of dominant offense, allowing Aries to mock him so much (I loved the Rolling Thunder Elbow from Aries), and bringing out some of his older moves we haven't seen in a while doesn't equal the same "stale" stuff from RVD... At least not to me.

And seriously, did anyone expect these guys to have a clean finish? Aries/Bully was heating up all night so we all expected it. I thought Aries grabbing the mic in midmatch was a nice way to set up the run in. For this being the first time these two have met on an "Impact Live" show, I was very pleased with the match... And the finish set up the chance for this to be a PPV match down the line that would be great. Some people might not be able to get behind Aries, and that is perfectly fine to me; however, Aries has a special ability to bring out the best in his opponents. I for one think that is a trait that makes him (as well as Punk, Bryan, Ziggler, Joe, Styles) such a great performer(s) currently competing in the ring.
    I watched that RVD v Aries match and thought it was really pretty meh. Basically the same ole RVD stuff that has been stale for 10 years now. I just can't buy into the midget Aries. Then the awful ending with Buh Buh & Hogan (was he stoned BTW? His eyes were incredibly blood shot).
    I dont evef have the time to watch nxt to itd be nice to have somethimg to read to keep me informed of up and coming talent.
    it was good i like the end
    all four of them looking at each other
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.