Blog Comments

This is my first time commenting on your blogs but I always read them! Nearly always agree with you but I really do not understand how your show got a 9.5? When most your matches/segments only got a three...

Good blog though, keep them coming!
    One thing you didn't mention was Brooke Hogan's bad acting, she so tried to cry and failed. Even someone yelled "Come on cry".
    @nothingmusic42. I've been stating that Bully and Brooke are in A&E for like 2 months. I like your chain of events here. I just don't want it to be Jarrett. That's me personally.

Another nice blog JayDash. I agree fully that this week's Impact lacked in a lot of places considering there's a PPV tomorrow. Where was RVD? Christian York? Why was there no final closing promos from Bad Influence or James Storm? Where was any build toward the Knockouts Gauntlet Match? And why in the world is Joe NOT on the PPV? TNA needs to tighten that stuff up a little better. There's two months before they're next PPV. Bully and Brooke could've gotten engaged next week.
    Um, did it ever occur to you that Bully and Brooke are both Aces and Eights? Bully is the VP who has been directing traffic on-screen so far. The President off the club hasn't actually appeared yet, its been the VP in charge. That's going to be Bully Ray, and Brooke is his "old lady."
    Once Bully and Brooke are revealed as A&8 (probably at Lockdown), the President takes charge personally. Finally, at Bound for Glory, after winning the BFG series and winning the championship, standing tall over the broken bodies of Hulk Hogan, Sting, and the rest of TNA, the President of Aces & 8 is revealed to be: Jeff Jarrett!
    TNA then has a year's worth of storyline about Jarrett wresting control of his company back from Dixie Carter.
    my guess on Anderson is he's gonna string them along for a few weeks then come to sting/angle/ joe/ etc...'s aid, they've been teasing a heel turn but almost too blatantly, it feels like a swerve set up
    The show was pretty solid but Sting's entrance has ruined it....
    What bothered me, more than anything, was how Sting dismantled Aces & Eights on his own. If all it took was a baseball bat, then why has no one done it before? And Sting's about 54-years-old! Jesus, you try to put guys like Knox and DOC over and then have an ancient relic destroy them single-handedly.

For the record, I otherwise enjoyed the show very much.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.