Blog Comments

This PPV was pretty good in my opinion. It wasn't their best but it was passable. I really liked Randy Orton vs Del Rio. Solid match to start off the show.

As for Sheamus vs Big Show, I'm gonna re-watch again it since a lot of people have been saying it was the MOTN and I couldn't really get into the match.
    No Cena : Yaaaaaaaaaaay.
    No Ziggler: WTF? Thought he was......Hoped he would come out after Big Show v Sheamus "/
    Entire show was great except the end. I had little confidence ine the WWE Tiile match and really wanted to be surprised. Given how good the show was and how the WHC match shattered my expectations, I was thinking that maybe the main event would be good after all.

No. Ryback has no place in the ME picture yet and it showed. The finish was a waste of time and effort made Ryback look like a fool. The only possible saving grace would've been when he hit his finisher on the top of the cell, the cell gave way sending them both to the ring. That would've made the match worth it. Great PPV marred by a horrible main event.
    Not sure what show you was watching to give it 8.9 out of 10.

Now I really do look for the good in everything, but when Sheamus vs Big Show is probably the best match on the card, and the main event is a very short Hell in a Cell match with no blood, and a screwjob finish, there is something very wrong.

People paid money to see that, and are pissed at the WWE. It was a cheap way out of a match they booked because they really wanted Cena but he wasn't available. Creative took the cheap way out instead of giving us a legendary match that could have made both of them look super strong, even if one of them lost clean.

Disappointing when fans actually believe a PPV of this caliber is good, I would love to see the reaction from you when the WWE actually put on an Excellent PPV. Last time that happened was probably.... Money in the Bank 2011??? Thats the only one that comes to mind.
    The ending to punk/ryback was garbage. Made both men look weak. Did nothing to make their stars shine brighter.
    I was very impressed with the Sheamus/Big Show match. You're right, the very beginning was a little slow, but as soon as it picked up it really picked up! I give props to both wrestlers in that one.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.