View RSS Feed

Jaydash

1. Jason's Thougts: Impact Wrestling 1-31-12

Bad Influence/Magnus/Aces- This was pretty underwhelming and left much to be desired, it felt random. Magnus just walks into the ring out of nowhere and suddenly Magnus becomes like super man and is taking out guys left and right.But still Bad Influences mic work was spot on as usual and Magnus was ok as a face, its still something to work on though.
    Rating: 5/10

Robbie E vs Joseph ...

Updated 02-01-2013 at 12:33 AM by Jaydash

Tags: impact, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Jason's Thoughts: Impact Wrestling 1-17-13

Bully/Brooke wedding segments- It was pretty cool seeing Tommy and Spike- i mean brother runt on TV again and the tension in the segments made them bareable/decent
    Rating: 3/5

James Storm/ Jeff Hardy vs Bad Influence- The back and forth on the mic between these guys before the match was great but in my opinion storm sort of ruined the segment, they were having a interesting promo ...
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Jason's Thoughts: Impact 1-10-13

Anderson/ Angle segment- This was a pretty decent segment, very intriging and a nice setup for the match.

Kenny King vs Zemi Ion- Meh. This match was short, very uninteresting and we all knew King was going to win but the moment Zema had the jobber entrance it was almost a guarentee.
    Rating: 2/5

Rob Terry (im not calling him that dumb robbie t name) ...
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Jason's Thoughts: Impact 1-3-12

Superstar of the year- This was a pretty decent segment, but it was so predictable and has used many times during award shows like saying its rigged, the heel thinking he would win the award only for somebody else to get it, etc. I also liked the annoucement of a triple threat.

Storm vs Kaz/w Daniels- Good promo before the match and a very fast paced and exciting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Jason's Thoughts: Open Fight Night 12-27-12

Bully segment- Few words can describe this, boring, confusing, awkward and dumb, the whole time i just did not care and that is a problem.
    Rating: 2/5

Aries promo- This was a great promo, very engaging, entertaining and looked even more amazing after that garbage earlier.
    Rating: 3.5/5

Samoa Joe vs The Armbreak- For what it was it was pretty decent, nothing special ...
  6. Jason's Thoughts: Impact Wrestling 12-20-12

Devon vs Kurt
    This was just very boring and slow i was just not interested in the slightest even when the TNA guys fought Aces i give it a 2/5 stars.

Morgan/Joey vs RVD/K2
    This was a very great and suprising match up that really spiced up the King and RVD feud, 3/5 stars

Hulk/Aces
    This was very entertaining and interesting at some points but when Aces did ...
  7. Jason's Thoughts: NXT 12-12-12/Impact 12-13-12

Paige vs Sasha Banks
    This match was pretty boring to me, i was just waiting for it to end.
    Rating: 2/5 stars

Leo Kruger/Kassius Ohno segment
    Nice little segment by these two i like the way they work together.
    Rating: 3/5 stars

Oliver Grey vs Rowan
    I liked this segment it was cool seeing Rowan getting a new gimmick. I think it has the makings ...
    Tags: nxt, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Jason's Thoughts: Final Resolution 2012

Kaz vs James Storm
    The mic work between the two before the match was pretty entertaining and when the match itself happened there was tons of awesome moves. I was very into what the two were doing and it was a great way to open the show.

RVD vs Kenny King (X Divison title match)
    Great match i was at the edge of my seat,tons of action and felt like a ...
  9. Jason's Thoughts: Impact Wrestling 12-6-12

Bad Influnce & Roode/AJ segment
    Great segment, nice mic work and back and forth i was really into it.
    Rating: 3/5 stars good.

Aries segment
    Decent at best it was nothing really special in my opinion, not Aries best work.
    Rating: 2/5 stars meh.

Devon vs Samoa Joe (TV title)
    This match was just a plain old brawl but it got me wondering and ...
  10. Jason's Thoughts: TNA Impact Wrestling 11-29-12

Unfortunately i experiencenced some computer problems and the site did not auto save my work so i will be summarizing some stuff instead of a full report.

Hulk Hogan/Bully/Brooke/Aries segment
    This segment was going to be a train wreck until Aries came in and saved it, this storyline may be bland and boring but has Aries ever been more hilarious?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.