View RSS Feed

Jaydash

1. Jason's Thoughts: Impact 1-24-13

Note: For now on the ratings will be out of 10 for each match.

Aces and 8s w/Taz- This was actually a really great promo, its good to know that Taz still retained his old mic skills, im guessing he will be the mouth piece for the group since alot of the members could use some help (i.e mike knox)Rating: 6/10

Tara vs Velvet Sky- This was a ok match for what it was, nothing ...
  2. Jason's Thoughts: Impact Wrestling 1-17-13

Bully/Brooke wedding segments- It was pretty cool seeing Tommy and Spike- i mean brother runt on TV again and the tension in the segments made them bareable/decent
    Rating: 3/5

James Storm/ Jeff Hardy vs Bad Influence- The back and forth on the mic between these guys before the match was great but in my opinion storm sort of ruined the segment, they were having a interesting promo ...
    Tags: impact, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Jason's Thoughts: Impact 1-10-13

Anderson/ Angle segment- This was a pretty decent segment, very intriging and a nice setup for the match.

Kenny King vs Zemi Ion- Meh. This match was short, very uninteresting and we all knew King was going to win but the moment Zema had the jobber entrance it was almost a guarentee.
    Rating: 2/5

Rob Terry (im not calling him that dumb robbie t name) ...
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Jason's Thoughts: Impact 1-3-12

Superstar of the year- This was a pretty decent segment, but it was so predictable and has used many times during award shows like saying its rigged, the heel thinking he would win the award only for somebody else to get it, etc. I also liked the annoucement of a triple threat.

Storm vs Kaz/w Daniels- Good promo before the match and a very fast paced and exciting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.