Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Villain
    First of all let me start with some feedback on your topic: I think it's a good idea to distinguish your blog from the ohters, since like two years or so, there are some many regular bloggers on this side. But still, i don't think putting caps on every word is a great way to do it. Maybe you should focus a bit more on the quality of the message you want to throw out.

Sencond of all, off topic: Please do not present your blogviews as a rating of quality. I'm not defending Kylos, since i don't think his way of saying his opinion was quite right, but don't think that if someone's blog got a few more hits, it's quality is better. If i think of a good title for a blog, that's really catchy so people click on it, but the message is crap i still could get more hits then any blog and still the quality would be less.

Anyhow, i don't meant to offend you, but that's just some feedback and a opinion i wanted to share with you. Good luck on your next effords and keep up the good work!
    Thanks, I could have probably tried to put my point across in a better way, but this guy seems to think more views makes a better blog, which isn't logical.

For him to say he is John Cena (Delusional much?) while I am Tyson Kidd? Hell Yea I would rather be Tyson Kidd, at least he can wrestle.
    Also click on "Best Blogs" and you will see my name there. I have had 5 star blogs with a lot more then 2000 views. My two recent blogs were validated at the exact same time as other blogs, which is why they probably didnt get viewed as much.

My blog numbers: 4341, 1643, 3089, 6041, 2457, 4450, 1238, 8042.

Notice the 6k and 8k ones? They were my John Cena and Aces and Eights blogs. So you can now feel big and manly with your 2-3k views. Well done sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Megz
    Thanks. However before you say your blog is 'one of the better' blogs on here... you should check your views versus mine and your blog has been posted longer. It appears i have more views than you. Kinda like how John Cena sells more t-shirts than say... Tyson Kidd. Get your views up then start giving advice. Men Lie, Women Lie, Numbers Dont Lie.
    Wow Ok.. Well the views mostly come down to what time of day it is posted. Also you have had a lot of comments, which is what initially drew me here to comment on this. Just because your blog has a lot of views does not make it great.

2000 views is normal, I have had blogs with over 4000 views. I guess I will not read anymore of your blogs though if this is how you respond to criticism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Svarsengel
    Hey there,

so I made an account specifically to reply to your blog - so congrats for inspiring? me to do that.

While I agree that it did take away from the rivalry feeling of the match, I will propose a simple reasoning that I haven't seen as of yet:

At the previous years WM after the match was over I believe HHH almost broke character then to help Taker to the back, but chose not too and referee's helped him instead.

Fast forward to this year, and alot of mention was put on the fact that HHH beat the Undertaker so bad he couldn't walk out on his own - so if the Undertaker needed assistance from the referee's again this year wouldn't the outcome of the match basically have been the same?

So after the match ends it is realized that Undertaker is going to need assistance again and instead of making him look weak, it is hidden under the disguise of "respect".

Just my thoughts on the subject, and I know that the Undertaker was walking around alot better after the match this year then he was last year, but maybe it was done just to be sure no-one collapsed.
    Interesting thought... However I'm almost inclined to believe that even the refs helping the Undertaker to the back at Wrestlemania 27 was a 'work' designed to give Undertaker the win and make it appear as if Triple H took the Deadman as far as he can go so even though he took the loss the Undertaker was the one who took the most damage. I say that because everytime Triple H takes a loss they make it look as if he barely loss. Triple H is one of the most 'Protected' wrestlers in history (hes even always the most powerful in the WWE games). If you notice at Wrestlemania 28 Triple H was being carted away by the Undertaker and Shawn Michaels. He was in between them being carried off by them so I would only assume if Undertaker had the strength to drag Trips up the ramp on his shoulder he was capable of pulling off a slight double choke slam and heading to the back alone. As far as I'm concerned breaking character is no-no & the Deadman looking weak is ridiculous & very bad for business. Part of GREAT BOOKING is hiding weaknesses and keeping wrestlers characters intact (which is why Paul Heyman is the greatest wrestling mind ever). Undertaker truly a One of a Kind character that should be protected at all costs. The moment a wrestler starts going from bad ass to showing weakness they're Legacy is tarnished. Rick Flair went from top 5 dead or alive to crazy old man because nobody protected his image THE RIGHT WAY. If the Undertaker is in that bad of a shape that he cant go 1 match a year regardless if its HIAC then WM28 NEEDS to be his last outing. Before refs haul Undertaker away in front of the audience they're supposed to cut out all the lights and make him disappear. Thats how you do that for the Dead Man. Thats good for business. Jim Ross Is Supposed To Say: 'The Dead Man Double Choke Slamed DX, Fell To One Knee Exhausted & Vanished! Oh My God!' and when the lights were out the refs were dragging the Undertaker up outta there as for the fans not to see the Dead Man unable to get to the back under his own strength. His character is so SPECIAL & his contributions are so great he DESERVES to be 'Protected' at great lengths, at all times. The Undertaker mythos are based on the Supernatural anyway and in no way should the Death Valley Demon be looking totally defeated.
    Hey there,

so I made an account specifically to reply to your blog - so congrats for inspiring? me to do that.

While I agree that it did take away from the rivalry feeling of the match, I will propose a simple reasoning that I haven't seen as of yet:

At the previous years WM after the match was over I believe HHH almost broke character then to help Taker to the back, but chose not too and referee's helped him instead.

Fast forward to this year, and alot of mention was put on the fact that HHH beat the Undertaker so bad he couldn't walk out on his own - so if the Undertaker needed assistance from the referee's again this year wouldn't the outcome of the match basically have been the same?

So after the match ends it is realized that Undertaker is going to need assistance again and instead of making him look weak, it is hidden under the disguise of "respect".

Just my thoughts on the subject, and I know that the Undertaker was walking around alot better after the match this year then he was last year, but maybe it was done just to be sure no-one collapsed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Villain
    First of all let me start with some feedback on your topic: I think it's a good idea to distinguish your blog from the ohters, since like two years or so, there are some many regular bloggers on this side. But still, i don't think putting caps on every word is a great way to do it. Maybe you should focus a bit more on the quality of the message you want to throw out.

Sencond of all, off topic: Please do not present your blogviews as a rating of quality. I'm not defending Kylos, since i don't think his way of saying his opinion was quite right, but don't think that if someone's blog got a few more hits, it's quality is better. If i think of a good title for a blog, that's really catchy so people click on it, but the message is crap i still could get more hits then any blog and still the quality would be less.

Anyhow, i don't meant to offend you, but that's just some feedback and a opinion i wanted to share with you. Good luck on your next effords and keep up the good work!
    Thanx 4 Tha Feedback. More Views, More Feedback... Cena Dosen't Have The Best Quality Matches But, He Sells The Most Shirts. Must Be The Catchy Words On Em...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealOutlaw
    It was an okay blog. Although I don't get how you could say this blog is not for the youngsters, yet your state your in your late twenties. That's still a youngster.

If your a true wrestling fan since 4 years old, you wouldn't be that upset that Undertaker hugged it out with HHH and HBK. HBK, HHH and Undertaker have been in the business for a long time. It's called respect! If you recall Undertaker showed mad respect to Jeff Hardy along time ago when they had a match. So your comment about Undertaker you remember not respecting other wrestlers is odd and wrong.
    Undertaker Isnt Supposed To Go Out At Wrestlemania With What Could Be His Last Match On a Hug. Thats Not How Undertaker Is Supposed To Roll. He Was Supposed To Stay In CHARACTER & Crush Triple H For DISRESPECTING Him & The Attitude Era In His Promos & Crush Shawn Michaels On General Principle For Being There. If Wrestlemania 28 Was The Dead Mans Last Ride Then I Wanted It To Be All About Him & Not Having To Look At Triple H Stealing Shine Off Yet Another Wrestler Who Is Way More Over With The Fans & Has More Talent In They're Pinky Finger. That Happy Ending Wasn't Respect... It Was Corny. The Crowd Woulda Been Way More Excited To See The Dead Man Choke Slam Trips & His Little Butt-Buddy HBK Through The Mat & Yell 'Rest In Peace' Cause Thats Just What a True Undertaker Fan Would Expect Him To Do.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.