Blog Comments

First of all the Quality of Survivor Series went down the toilet when Bret Hart left WWF. Most Great matches and moments revolved around Bret Hart.

2nd The quality of the none 4 PPVs have been much better than the Big 3 (lets take out Wrestlemania) . I mean has there been a SumerSlam, Survivor Series or Rumble in the last 5 or 6 years as good as Extreme Rules was this year? or MITB last Year? The list goes on of great PPVs, as a matter of fact for the longest time when we got a sub par Wrestlemania the PPV after (a Backlash or a E.R) have help make up for it.

I dont think The Ryback thing is as big of deal as people make it. It made Ryback and CM Punk both look strong.... WWE has backed them self in the corner, That title has to stay around Punks waist or go on Cenas, Cause the Rock is penciled in to main event Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania for that title. So a Ryback or a Wade Barrett cant just simply win it. The WWE cant just make Ryback lose clean after building all this momentum. So I dont really see a problem in the Hell in a Cell match.
    Updated 11-09-2012 at 06:51 PM by THE_CRIPPLER
    Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2
    I thought i good twist is post to be out of the blue? Also no one seen it coming, makes a star out of this Brad guy and we don't know if it was last min.
    Yea out of the blue is good for a twist but from what i've seen/read, these guys have no sort of previous history or anything like that so it just seems like a "random attack", i'm interested to see where WWE goes with this though
    I just think it stinks that WWE have the locker room that they do and the Creative team have to rely on guys like the The Rock, Undertaker and Brock Lesnar.

C M Punk, Wade Barret, Dolph Ziggler, Drew Mcintyre, Sheamus, John Cena, Cody Rhodes, The Miz, Daniel Bryan i could go on. These guys plus the rest of the locker room could be built and over time made to look as good as previous superstars but because of a mixture of Linda's campaigns and the lack of creativity they steal ideas from a company they like to pretend does not exist.
    nice read......but we know that Starcade is the granddaddy of them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoJones
    I totally aree with you! I, despite finding it very hard at the moment, am still a massive fan of WWE, although recently i've been watching it less and less 'cause i'm at uni- I still try to catch it or read what's going on and for a long time now, there's been no excitment factor for me. Where are all the video packages? There's no real sense that any of these feuds going into survivor series have any real relevance 'cause from what i've read, everything's been changed so how could it possibly seem even half way legit without any decent build up? I was even more surpised when I read what happened at Hell In A Cell with the ref low blowing Ryback, what sort of last minute we don't have any good angles for this idea was that? Don't get me wrong, I love a good twist like anybody else but that was just so out of the blue. Anyways, great blog, I agree, I think alot of excitement has been lost due to the lack of "proper" build up.
    I thought i good twist is post to be out of the blue? Also no one seen it coming, makes a star out of this Brad guy and we don't know if it was last min.
    I totally aree with you! I, despite finding it very hard at the moment, am still a massive fan of WWE, although recently i've been watching it less and less 'cause i'm at uni- I still try to catch it or read what's going on and for a long time now, there's been no excitment factor for me. Where are all the video packages? There's no real sense that any of these feuds going into survivor series have any real relevance 'cause from what i've read, everything's been changed so how could it possibly seem even half way legit without any decent build up? I was even more surpised when I read what happened at Hell In A Cell with the ref low blowing Ryback, what sort of last minute we don't have any good angles for this idea was that? Don't get me wrong, I love a good twist like anybody else but that was just so out of the blue. Anyways, great blog, I agree, I think alot of excitement has been lost due to the lack of "proper" build up.
    I agree that there should only be one major title, but if they are going to have the brand split then I think they should make the Intercontinental and US Championships the championships of their respective shows. I also think that the major title should only be defended a few times a year like 4 or 5 times. This can let us see some pretty decent title reigns from superstars, and shows how big of a deal it is to win this title. The minor titles would still be defended every month. This builds stories, because Superstars that aren't the #1 contender for the major title would want to be the champion of their brand.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.