Blog Comments

T-Hughes35, nice to meet you.
    The one thing that I would change, is the Diva's match. I'd probably have Eve face someone else in a non-title bout, and then have Kaitlyn do a run-in.
    Other than that, I like your creativity and originality, keep doing this. You'll be a huge hit.
    Thank you all for your comments and opinions, I can see where you guys are coming from with your criticism, which I will take on board when continuing this new "what it should be" series.

To DK Wrestling Savior: Thanks for the feedback and I agree we don’t get enough of these creative blogs. In terms of getting a lower rating than 2.55, I’m not too sure because despite the main event match not happening, people would still tune in to see the match because they don’t know it wont occur. I also believe Dolph Ziggler vs. Daniel Bryan would give everybody their fix of a high quality match. In terms of repetitiveness I agree with you and ill attempt to fix that in future blogs. Once again much appreciated for the comment and feedback.

To RoadWarrior: I understand where you are coming from in terms of giving too many good matches and thanks for stating that. What I will say is that since Raw has gone to 3 hrs. The WWE kind of has to give high profile matches, because if they don’t they will simply lose viewership, although a fully built Bryan vs. Dolph match would be gold. In terms of Foley and Punk, the match never occurs as I did this as a segment for a future match between the two to occur on PPV. Anyway your opinion and feedback is appreciated.

To PhEonYx: thank you for the extremely positive feedback (even though the drinks may be playing games on you). The creative team should give me a call ha ha, and its great to have a reader looking forward to my next entry, cheers!.
    Awesome blog!!! Creative team NEEDS to call you bud!!! ... But in all seriousness.... All of our minds can take a trip down the "what if"/"if only WE could have it our way" route.

Simple as this; If fans were in charge of creativity within the E', things WOULD be different. I've had a few beers tonight...I'm feeling rather buzzed (as in I'm double reading my sh*t, and frantically going back and correcting things LOL) , SOOOO this in general, as a "what if/creative blog, was ridiculously AWESOME!!!!! ...... Now it may just be the Budweiser talking, BUT cheers bud!!!!! I'lll be looking forward to hearing/reading this new blog series...

Thanks for the read bro.
    Nice blog, although I think you're giving away too many good matches. WWE currently does this and has been since RAW vs. Nitro days and I just don't understand. For example, Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler shouldn't be a match on RAW,imagine if they built it and build it into a huge PPV match. You know those two would put on a hell of a match and money would be made.. Foley vs Punk.. see above Both PPV quality money makers.
    This was very well thought out. I like reading creative stuff. We don't get enough of it on these blog boards.

But I could see a lower rating than this past week if that is the show. But that's because there was no main event, no high quality matches, and lots of the same stuff like, "No, I'm the Tag Team Champions", and "I demand respect, blah blah".

I do like the creativity though. You got a decent mind for this sort of stuff. Don't take my criticism as a reflection on you in any way.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.