Blog Comments

Completely agree about JBL. He actually more entertaining than a heel Lawler in my view. I too have found myself "ear hustling" more times than watching the match. Keep JBL!!
    Nice column, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I have to say, sometimes Smackdown just seems like a complete mess to me, and that was how it felt this week. Towards the end of the show I just sat and wondered what the heck they were trying to do with this show. Beyond Big Show/Sheamus (which is the least exciting storyline ever), they barely moved forward any storylines this week.

I totally agree on Sin Cara. He was fantastic the first 2 times I saw him, but now he just does nothing for me. Cara should be kept in a tag team, because his singles matches are just really boring and uninspiring.
    Not bad, wouldn't mind reading this on a weekly basis. And I commented simply to say that I fully agree on Zack Ryder. He's really been doing great in the ring lately and as a fan it's sad to see him struggling with his status in the company.
    Quote Originally Posted by redbower
    I also thought the Punk/Zigler match was awesome. However, I am getting really tired of Zigler teetering as a top guy. He loses cleanly way too often to be a top guy. As I am a fan of his and see his potential, I would love to see one of his "rivalries" end with him not winning cheaply or getting pinned cleanly.

Oh , believe me, I agree. He's in all of these high profile matches, yet he's always losing. He needs to go on a winning streak, even if it's by DQ. It could something like the Face character simply cannot beat him, so he gets DQ'ed just to quit the match. I'm a Ziggler fan, but the way he currently is, I don't believe he could hold on to the belt pat one PPV.
    I also thought the Punk/Zigler match was awesome. However, I am getting really tired of Zigler teetering as a top guy. He loses cleanly way too often to be a top guy. As I am a fan of his and see his potential, I would love to see one of his "rivalries" end with him not winning cheaply or getting pinned cleanly.
    CM Punk vs Dolph was great. And yes we get to much RAW reviews we need people giving smackdown some love to.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.