Blog Comments

Very nice blog, I agree on pretty much everything but Eve. Miz was amazing and the Scholars tag team match was pretty cool.
    ewantu2 - That's what I was thinking, but when he beats Sheamus and then loses to Dolph Ziggler right after it's going to be that much more embarrassing for him.

Roc Away - Thank you. It's weird, because I take notes as I'm watching the show, so that I have some type of structure. However, I pretty much am writing off the cuff and what's on my mind within that structure. Much like a shoot. Thank you again for the compliment. I've actually wanted to be a writer for a long time.
    Your blogging style is refreshing, and your ability to say alot without having to use a whole chunk of text is impressive. The blog sounds like its written off the cuff, stream of consciousness style but somehow I sense you put a lot more work into it than that? If truly your thoughts are already flowing like that in your head then you are a genius sir, and should be doing writing as a living.
    Maybe Big Show wanted to prove that he could beat Sheamus? Most likely not since all heels are pussy's these days lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    Enjoyed the read and yeah when Tensai started that small feud with Sheamus I was more interested in him. Plus I liked how you said Encore is a band of jobbers, it made me laugh. And yes, ADR should be banned from using a mic for the rest of his career in the WWE. Liked the blog, and JBL For the win on commentary
    Hey Cross. Thanks for the comment. Yeah, ADR could seriously benefit from having a manager and working against someone that he could mesh with. If the WWE would do that, I think people would stop groaning every time they saw him. He's got the in-ring skills. He just hasn't been in the right feud yet, and they keep letting him talk. Why? Can't they hear in the back? He just keeps saying random things. Sigh.
    Enjoyed the read and yeah when Tensai started that small feud with Sheamus I was more interested in him. Plus I liked how you said Encore is a band of jobbers, it made me laugh. And yes, ADR should be banned from using a mic for the rest of his career in the WWE. Liked the blog, and JBL For the win on commentary
    Thanks for the comments, peeps.

@sret - Yeah, you can tell that Zack has stepped up his game. He seemed really quick paced in his match on Smackdown. I wonder if he's trying to prove to the WWE that he belongs there.

@flamhoff - I know, right? I remember when I was excited about every match on a PPV. There were some that I looked forward to more than others, but even the low card was something that I was looking forward to. Now, it seems like they're putting things together the week before.

@AJ - JBL is a beast on the microphone! I don't think I appreciated it when he was wrestling.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.