Blog Comments

Nice blog, I will agree with you not caring much for Cena. I see Cena becoming the HHH of WWE. Vince had HHH and let HHH become champ anytime he wanted to. I can see HHH having Cena as his guy and letting Cena have a title match and win anytime he wants.

Of course we will see Cena/Sheamus vs Show/Ziggler on Raw. Waste of time if you ask me. It's time WWE lets Ziggler shine, having Ziggler fued with Sheamus would setup nice for his MITB cash in.

Best part of your blog was the mention of the storyline injury going away during Cena's match against ADR, yet showing up against Ziggler.
    What I mean by his current form is how he's booked. Ziggler is one of my favorites. I think he's an amazing wrestler. He just loses all the time.
    Could you elaborate on your opinions on Dolph's current form? it hasn't been bad at all IMO.
    Yeah, I'm not sure what happened with the space bar thing. lol. I hope I still made some sense. I can see an Orton/Miz feud in the works, it was just shocking that Foley said these two need to learn to work together when it was Kofi and Miz arguing and threatening each other. They were even the ones arguing in the segments at Survivor Series.
    Yes I do agree with @ewantu2 you have a broken space bar. lol but I think once WWE turns Orton heel he is fued with Miz causing Miz to turn face.
    I think your space bar is broke lol, the reason Randy and Miz don't get along is because Randy is not a team player, also i think this is setting up a Miz and Randy feud.
    Awesome blog and totally agree with you on Sheamus.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.