View RSS Feed

flamhoff

1. Kickout Fatigue: Turning Point Predictions

I was surprised to see that no one had done a predictions blog for tonight's Turning Point ppv, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and do one myself. I will say up front, I'm actually pretty excited for this card. TNA has brought together some quality matches for tonight's show.

DOC VS JOSEPH PARK
    The character of Joseph Park is a lot of fun, but I'm not sure he ...
  2. Kickout Fatigue: The Ryback Conundrum

For the most part, I've enjoyed the meteoric rise of Ryback. After the 20th squash match where he did the same 3 moves it got a bit old, but all along I've been pretty captivated by this beastly wrestler and the path of destruction he's been blazing across the WWE.

Seeing him catapulted into a main even situation against CM Punk was pretty shocking to me. Obviously, WWE is high on ...
  3. Kickout Fatigue: A look at ROH, WWE, & TNA

Any fan of pure, absolute wrestling should be watching Ring of Honor. Not since the incredible ECW product of the late 90's has there been a collection of such amazing, pure, talent rich wrestling going on for us to enjoy.

Of course, after watching a replay of the recent ROH ippv, Glory by Honor XI, I was struck by a thought. While ROH inarguably contains the best wrestling, it is ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.