Blog Comments

Benoit sucks always did even before he decided to murder his family!
    This list is pretty much spot on mate fair play. I'm glad you put the Sheamus vs Barrett match on there. Even with the finish, the match was so physical and powerful, definitely would make it onto my list. I was at Mania 28 so HHH vs Undertaker will probably always be my favourite match of all time. The TLC match with the Shield was the nicest suprise of the year. Awesome match,closest thing to the classic TLC matches in years.
    awesome list, can't argue with any of the picks. Very Cool about GD & the Rowdy one btw. Congrats
    I missed the punk vs d-bry match when it originally happened, so, based on your recommendation, i watched it. And not only was it one of the best matches of 2012, for my money, its one of the best matches in the history of the wwe! I already knew the outcome but was still on the edge of my seat through the whole thing. How d-bry isnt a multiple time champion by now is beyond me. Id love for the wwe to bring back the 1 hour iron man match and feature these two. It has the potential to ne the best match in history and recindle my love for the sport, which if i am to be honest, has been slowly waining for some time now. Thank you for posting the video. And you have compiled a great list btw. Good read and i cant wait for the next one.
    I must say I'm surprised at how accurate this list turned out to be. I was a bit hesitant at first but I can hardly disagree at all with the top 5 and it's definitely a fair list over all. Towards the end I was worried you weren't going to include the Shield TLC match but when you did and also declared it the actual best match it sealed the deal for me. Good list which also shows that Sheamus deserves more credit than he gets.
    Everyone says Benjamin needed a manager... If you look over history the superstars that did well with a manager also had good charisma themselves. Heenan was magnificent at this with guys like Rick Rude and Mr. Perfect. Sensational Sherri and Shawn Michaels also were fantastic together. The manager was almost a way to enhance the charisma of a talent almost like a non-wrestling tag-team partner. Sometimes wrestlers do very well with a manager substituting for a lack of charisma (Brock Lesnar/Paul Heyman a big example but I truly felt Brock got much, much better on the stick towards the end of his first WWE run) but despite how good Benjamin was in the ring, I don't even think a Paul Heyman-esque manager could push him all that way. I just didn't get "it" from him. Does anyone think putting a big personality (like Booker T for instance) could help Kofi? I don't...
    Ricky Steamboat damn sure should have won the WWF/E championship has much as anyone. Ricky worked great with everyone. I agree about Shelton 100%, all he needed was somebody to talk for him. Bobby Heenan would have been the perfect choice for Mr. Benjamin.
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.