Blog Comments

A lot of reasons why these scenarios wouldn't work. Rock only works like 3-4 matches per year. That is issue 1. Issue #2 the new WWE belt obviously isn't ready to be on TV and the belt should be presented if you ask me if any date on the 50th anniversary of WWE title belt which day falls on Raw this year. Issue 3, TNA lawsuit wouldn't have allowed Flair to be part of the show. Issue 4, you really want Ryder to ride Ziggler's coattails going into Summerslam instead of him facing Jericho? Issue 5, 6 man elimination match on Raw? Way to keep a casual fan interested. Should just be a 6 pack challenge. Issue 6, I enjoyed the DX reunion more so the reason for XPac, Road Dogg, and Billy Gunn to be part of it. Shocked by how short the segment you have.
    I loved it! I would have loved to tune in for that show. Your ending is similar to my ending in the BLOG, "Who's Better, Cena or the Rock"...except I had the Shield giving the beat-down, with Sheamus and Ryback running in and ultimately joining the Shield to rid the Corporate Puppet(Cena) and the Prostitue(Rock) of their phony ways(Win with elbow drop and firemans carry). If those moves win titles Brad Armstrong and Greg "The Hammer" Valentine shoulda been CHAMPIONS!
    no, really, there are so many exclamation marks, like, holy hell
    far too many exclamation marks, like seriously, that's way too many
    Eh....no Undertaker? No real nostalgic moments? Not sure I would have enjoyed this one. Good creativity though.
    Raw1000 was the best show the WWE put on in years. Your suggested script blows the one creative came up with out of the water. Regardless, fantastic work in this blog, very well thought out.
    LOL ok i must say that was a bit of a stretch but nice creativity wich is what the wwe needs right about now >>>>>> props on the Jericho spot ( Wendy's i said shut up ) lol that made me really laugh out loud good job
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.