Blog Comments

3 and 4 are 100% agreed with me. Cena used to in my top 5 but he pissed me off so much that i hate him now. and heres number 7 for you

Big Show
    He Had a crappy match with Cody at wrestlemania, Had a 5 min match with Mark at TLC (Worst way to end a title reign of all time) ruined RAW 1000 main event, no one thinks hes a threat no matter how strong they make him look we all know he loses and turned heel for like the 1000th time in the most predicable way ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagg
    I dunno, I could be the only one, but i just do not want to see Austin back in the ring again and i still think the whole punk/austin thing stemmed from WWE all stars video game and fans have been clamoring for it ever since, has punk or austin even acknowledged this as a possibility? Also when I think of Bret Hart, i do a pretty decent job doing so and trying to ignore the hideous match with Vince. I just dont want the same to happen to Austin.

Id say you hit all the points on your blog, there is one big glaring one for a missed opportunity. CM Punk wins wwe title with an expired contract, oh my god, whats going to happen? The wwe is in huge trouble now, this renegade whos recently had some of the best promo work possibly ever seen; spewing venom at the company and the bosses, he has now won the title and is no longer with the company! The wwe title is essentialy GONE! He ran out through the crowd, tweeted pictures of him putting the belt in his fridge, showed up at conventions, did all the right things aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddd.......... .........he showed up on raw 13 days later and that was the end. No turmoil, no panic, no build-up, no story line, no extra fans, no money. I can overlook most things they do, most talent they bury, but this was no pun intended, money in the bank and wow did they drop the ball. We could still ibe in the grips of that angle to this day. Punk could have just shown back up last night with the title.

Soooooooooo TRUE!!!! LMAO!!! Great analysis.

As for the blog; Decently done up. I won't lie, after reading the comments above, I'll agree with The Savior's views when it comes to shooting a blog perspective. All and all, decent read!! I like the name of your blogging series btw, creative.
    I dunno, I could be the only one, but i just do not want to see Austin back in the ring again and i still think the whole punk/austin thing stemmed from WWE all stars video game and fans have been clamoring for it ever since, has punk or austin even acknowledged this as a possibility? Also when I think of Bret Hart, i do a pretty decent job doing so and trying to ignore the hideous match with Vince. I just dont want the same to happen to Austin.

Id say you hit all the points on your blog, there is one big glaring one for a missed opportunity. CM Punk wins wwe title with an expired contract, oh my god, whats going to happen? The wwe is in huge trouble now, this renegade whos recently had some of the best promo work possibly ever seen; spewing venom at the company and the bosses, he has now won the title and is no longer with the company! The wwe title is essentialy GONE! He ran out through the crowd, tweeted pictures of him putting the belt in his fridge, showed up at conventions, did all the right things aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddd.......... .........he showed up on raw 13 days later and that was the end. No turmoil, no panic, no build-up, no story line, no extra fans, no money. I can overlook most things they do, most talent they bury, but this was no pun intended, money in the bank and wow did they drop the ball. We could still ibe in the grips of that angle to this day. Punk could have just shown back up last night with the title.
    WOW it´s like you read my mind, nice blog

Linda sure has a tight grip on Vinnie´s Grapefruits
    Good blog. Couldn't agree with you more.
    To DK Wrestling Savor I will answer your questions. To my "failing to the hype" section I'll agree it's a little confusing but it's also a confusing, complex thing to talk about. I have no problem with the Rock being in the main event but I do when it's Brock Lesnar vs Triple H. The Rock deserves everything he has gotten. For about 2 or 3 years now Stone Cold has been talking about wrestling one more match and he has said several times that he wants it to be against CM Punk. They are dropping the ball with the Rock because they always hype his returns instead just letting him make a surprise return. Of course I was looking forward to Rock wrestle Cena but the month leading up to Mania was a let down and the match itself wasn't bad but wasn't good either it was just OK. And I don't blame Rock to be honest, maybe if it wasn't Cena we may have seen a better match. I always wished HBK would come out of retirement and wrestle Rock. Austin deserves one last match when he wants it too because without him who knows if the WWE would still be around, WCW probably would have beat them. I do expect Austin to come back and wrestle Punk. Who wouldn't want to see that? There was a generation gap between Cena and Rock, Rock and Hogan, I think those matches worked out. I appreciate what you said about the blog but the only thing that rubbed me the wrong was that you said I'm not a fan. All I'm gonna say is this. I've been watching wrestling since I was 2 years old. From Ultimate Warrior to HBK to Austin to Punk. Around where I'm from, I'm known as the biggest die hard wrestling fan in the world. I can name every single WWE Champion 1996-present from the top of head. I have a lot of passion for this business and if I wasn't smaller I promise you I'd trying my heart out in being a pro wrestler. I hope that didn't piss you off or anything. But thanks everyone for reading!
    Agree with you. This year has have A LOT of failed storylines (but also some very good ones).
    Fails: Kane Vs Cena,
    Sheamus Vs ADR
    Zack Ryder vs Kane
    Cena Vs Tensai
    Dolph Ziggler and Swagger vs Brodus Clay.

The good: Kane vs Daniel Bryan
    Punk vs Daniel Bryan
    Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Kane and AJ Lee.
    Jericho and Punk
    Jericho and Dolph Ziggler
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.