View RSS Feed

The Royal Ramble

1. The Royal Ramble: If I Wrote the 1000th RAW! Part 2

And now the epic conclusion to "If I Wrote the 1000th RAW!"
    http://bodyslam.lockerdome.com/articles/98906042

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell sounds.

JUSTIN ROBERTS
    The following contest is for the WWE Tag Team Championship!

Out comes the Tag Champions Kofi
  2. The Royal Ramble: If I Wrote the 1000th RAW! Part 1

Before you start reading, I wrote this about I wanna say 3 weeks before the 1000th episode of Monday RAW aired. I actually wrote it on here but it was too long and it wouldn't accept it. I split into two parts and it never posted to this site for some reason I have no idea why. After receiving great reviews on it, I wanted to share it with you all. I'll even post a link to another website to prove ...
  3. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten WWE Matches of 2012!

THE ROYAL RAMBLE HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!! It's been a few months since my last blog came out to over whelming reviews and was actually retweeted by Goldust and the legendary "Hot Rod" Rowdy Roddy Piper! As I was getting ready to write my next blog my computer completely crashed! Now on Christmas Day, I got a new lap top. I'm not wasting anytime, so let's get the Ramble going! (Follow me on twitter ...
  4. The Royal Ramble: Main Events For WrestleMania 29!

As always before I start, these are my opinions and if you don't agree that's fine but please be respectful to one another. If anyone is disrespectful, your comment will either be modified or deleted all together! Oh and follow me @The_RoyalRamble on Twitter!

I know this may be a little early to talk about how I would the main events for WrestleMania but I wanted to talk about it anyway. ...

Updated 10-01-2012 at 10:37 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. The Royal Ramble: The WWE Continues to Drop the Ball!

Before I begin, I wanted to say a few things concerning this blog. These are my personal opinions and everyone else is entitled to their opinion as well in the comment section below. I might say a few things during this that a lot of people probably won't agree with but to be quite honest, is that going to bother me? Hell no! Give me your thoughts at the end and let's spark a few things. Now let's ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.