View RSS Feed

The Royal Ramble

1. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten Wrestlers To Never Win The WWE Championship!

FOLLOW ME @The_RoyalRamble on TWITTER! Awesome announcement coming on my next blog!

In the world of the WWE, you can accomplish many things. For some, getting a spot on the show is an accomplishment. But, you're main accomplishment in the WWE should be winning the big one and that's the WWE or World Heavyweight Championship. In this day and age in the WWE, the people that deserve ...
  2. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten Hell in a Cell Matches!

As always before you start reading, please respect one another in the comments section and these are my opinions if you don't like it then tough sh*t, go complain in the comment box. Follow me on Twitter! @The_RoyalRamble

The Royal Ramble has returned as promised! It's been a nice two weeks since the last blog I did and I have some big news coming soon in the next few weeks involving ...

Updated 10-23-2012 at 05:57 PM by The Royal Ramble

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. The Royal Ramble: Main Events For WrestleMania 29!

As always before I start, these are my opinions and if you don't agree that's fine but please be respectful to one another. If anyone is disrespectful, your comment will either be modified or deleted all together! Oh and follow me @The_RoyalRamble on Twitter!

I know this may be a little early to talk about how I would the main events for WrestleMania but I wanted to talk about it anyway. ...

Updated 10-01-2012 at 10:37 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.