View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. The Royal Ramble: The Disappointing WrestleMania 29!

Follow on Twitter @The_RoyalRamble

I'm writing this just two hours after wasting my $70 on a horrible WrestleMaina. The WWE had so many chances to make this WrestleMaina one of a kind and unforgettable. But just like the last few PPVs, WWE put's on a boring, predictable, and lackluster of a show. Here some things I wanted to point out to you on why this WrestleMaina was one of the worst ...

Updated 04-08-2013 at 10:54 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten WrestleMaina's! & WrestleMaina 29 Predictions!

Follow @The_RoyalRamble on twitter!

The Ramble has returned on WrestleMaina week! Sorry this isn't going to be as good as my past blogs, I have a lot of work to do and I've been trying to write a new blog but hadn't been able to find the time to do so. Please be respectful of each others comments below. Now, this Sunday is WrestleMaina 29 live from the MetLife Stadium! As this PPV approaches, ...
  3. The Royal Ramble: If I Wrote the 1000th RAW! Part 2

And now the epic conclusion to "If I Wrote the 1000th RAW!"
    http://bodyslam.lockerdome.com/articles/98906042

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell sounds.

JUSTIN ROBERTS
    The following contest is for the WWE Tag Team Championship!

Out comes the Tag Champions Kofi
  4. The Royal Ramble: If I Wrote the 1000th RAW! Part 1

Before you start reading, I wrote this about I wanna say 3 weeks before the 1000th episode of Monday RAW aired. I actually wrote it on here but it was too long and it wouldn't accept it. I split into two parts and it never posted to this site for some reason I have no idea why. After receiving great reviews on it, I wanted to share it with you all. I'll even post a link to another website to prove ...
  5. The Royal Ramble: WWE Fails With SmackDown & Top Ten 30-Man Rumble Matches.

Welcome back to The Royal Ramble! (on Twitter @The_RoyalRamble)

I'm going to start off this blog a little differently than my past ones. This weeks episode of Friday Night SmackDown really pissed me off for two huge reasons. The first is that you have a very good show that the WWE put on and not to mention the title change, Punk ripping on Rock, being live in Miami and The Rock actually ...
  6. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten WWE Matches of 2012!

THE ROYAL RAMBLE HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!! It's been a few months since my last blog came out to over whelming reviews and was actually retweeted by Goldust and the legendary "Hot Rod" Rowdy Roddy Piper! As I was getting ready to write my next blog my computer completely crashed! Now on Christmas Day, I got a new lap top. I'm not wasting anytime, so let's get the Ramble going! (Follow me on twitter ...
  7. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten Wrestlers To Never Win The WWE Championship!

FOLLOW ME @The_RoyalRamble on TWITTER! Awesome announcement coming on my next blog!

In the world of the WWE, you can accomplish many things. For some, getting a spot on the show is an accomplishment. But, you're main accomplishment in the WWE should be winning the big one and that's the WWE or World Heavyweight Championship. In this day and age in the WWE, the people that deserve ...
  8. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten Hell in a Cell Matches!

As always before you start reading, please respect one another in the comments section and these are my opinions if you don't like it then tough sh*t, go complain in the comment box. Follow me on Twitter! @The_RoyalRamble

The Royal Ramble has returned as promised! It's been a nice two weeks since the last blog I did and I have some big news coming soon in the next few weeks involving ...

Updated 10-23-2012 at 05:57 PM by The Royal Ramble

Categories
  9. The Royal Ramble: Main Events For WrestleMania 29!

As always before I start, these are my opinions and if you don't agree that's fine but please be respectful to one another. If anyone is disrespectful, your comment will either be modified or deleted all together! Oh and follow me @The_RoyalRamble on Twitter!

I know this may be a little early to talk about how I would the main events for WrestleMania but I wanted to talk about it anyway. ...

Updated 10-01-2012 at 10:37 PM by Frank

Categories
  10. The Royal Ramble: Shawn Michaels' Top Ten Matches!

The following was only on MarkinOut.com but now it's here for all to read! Before I start, as always be respectful to one another. I don't care if you bash my blog but if you bash or disrespectful to someone for their opinion I will either modify or delete your comment.

The Showstopper, the Icon, the Main Event, Mr. WrestleMania & Mr. Hall of Fame! Who do you know that has ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.