Blog Comments

I have been wondering why they havn't changed the title. This was during the days when they changed the WWE title to a spinner title. How can you top how awesome the look is though? I'd rather it stay the same than change it to something ridiculous.
    Scrap the currentred red strap piece of crap and bring back the Millican WHC desgin. They still use it on NXT and houseshows; it looks so much better than the other various designs they've used over the years.
    to me thats what world championship gold should look like. i dont think there is anything wrong with that belt. but they couldve did a better job with the WWE title IMHO
    Hell No! That title has history! It is the opposite of the WWE title! The WWE Title has been changed many times and that is fine, but the WHC title has a ton of history most of which has nothing to do with the WWE and that deserves to be preserved. IMO for WWE to change it would be to destroy that would be a slap in the face to the history if pro wrestling.

If I was a wrestler part of me would rather win that title more the the WWE Championship, just because that title is one I have seen my entire life held by legends of the sport, both in WWE and not.
    If it were up to me, the World Heavyweight Championship would be scrapped altogether.

Yes. They should change it. While the Big Gold Belt design transcends multiple promotions, I feel that the current incarnation of the World Heavyweight Championship, basically a glorified upper midcard title, is not worthy being represented by the belt that was held byh Ric Flair and other legends. It would be best if they changed the design, rather than keeping the design just to rub the fact that WWE won the Monday Night Wars in our faces.
    No I don't think it should be changed, but bringback old one, it just looks plain right now
    oh god no that belt should never... eeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeerrrr be changed, its the only belt left with a history.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.