Blog Comments

Tag team division as a whole in my opinion the best of any right now that I currently watch. WWE>ROH>TNA tag division. Daniel Bryan is my favorite and has been for a while because I love the reaction he gets from the crowd when he comes out. He says no and they say yes. Hilarious....wrestling always been great.
    Based on the title of this blog, I was expecting something about the best thing going in the "world of wrestling". While Daniel Bryan and Kane is the best thing going in WWE, I think it pales in comparison to the Aces & Eights storyline going on in TNA. Just my opinion.
    I'm going more so on the character, rather than real-life - but Piper (in real-life) does have Scottish heritage. And why don't The Highlanders count? Quite simply, because they were terrible in my opinion.
    Excellent blog and completely agree.

But The Highlanders don't count and Piper does even though they're Scottish and Piper isn't?
    I do remember the matches he had with Christian on Smackdown and they were legit. Its sad to know a former IC champion is stuck with the low-carders. Also, just a thought, it would be nice if you could change the font as it was irritable to read. Thanks
    Good read. I have always hoped that if McIntyre just puts the time in his situation would be treated like HHH after the curtain call. So here's hoping the 'revolution' is coming soon
    i fully agree with this great blog good job
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.