Blog Comments

I've been dwelling on the right time to comment on a blog, quite frankly it's been nearly a month that I've taken time off of the "world of wrestling". Reading your blog was absolutely refreshing. Sheer brilliance, and poetically written. Made me think back to the good ol' days. I'm 27, and can absolutely relate.

I want to thank you for the excellent read. On behalf of the "ewn bloggers", keep em' coming bud!
    There is nothing more to say... You said it all perfect... Best blog ihave ever read on this site... I will keep an eye out for more of your blogs so i can avoid the usual vomit of opinions other people push out here... Great writing too...
    I approve this message
    Great blog
    Note: That i said I do not like John Cena's character he portrays. However, John is a good guy in general.
    I never post on this site due to the bias responses. You hit the nail right on the head. This is exactly what I have been thinking for years. However, what is funny is that there are many fans who enjoy "Wrestling" as a whole. Those fans don't really comment as much. For example I am from Mass and live 10 minutes out of Newbury port. I went to school in Haverhill MA and even knew John Cenas little brother and I STILL do not like John Cenas character. However, I do not argue with anyone. What's the point? Why can't we all just get along and respect the opinions of each other? A debate is one thing but at times the comments get out of control where people start to attack each other personally. It's sad.
    Dude, I think what you did was, take what I've been thinking ever since I started being interactive with my wrestling fandom, (1 year), and put it into blog brilliance. This may be the best blog I've ever read on here, and I have friends who blog some pretty awesome stuff. This actually says it all. And It's a point I try to make every time people try to make comparisons to wrestling then and now.

It is unfortunate that you missed out on living the Monday Night Wars, but I commend you for going out and renting the PPV's. I too, was pro WWF. I watched Nitro from 8-9, then switched back and forth during commercials from 9-10, then it was Raw from 10-11. I had a nice system. Nitro moved to 3 hours and that was a killer.

You hit right on the head with a 5-Star Blog on this one. Thank you for the excellent read. I'm sure you'll get your detractors, but you know what you're talking about. Thumbs Up.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.