Blog Comments

I guess I'll further what I originally stated this list is entirely wwe/f wrestlers with a very small nod to Ron being in other promotions.

Advice if you make a "legendary" list add guys outside the wwe you will look more credible.
    DDT - the move more over than its creature.
    Decent list. Mind you there are many you left out. Sharpshooter, Crippler Cossface, and many MANY more. Yet, still a good list.

Thanks for the read.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyA
    thanks Shelts9192, and no sarcasticness. I mean thanks for an honest opinion about what I am truly lacking. Hmm, I will post one more blog, don't know what about yet, and now that I know what I need to improve on, I will circle around that. And in an honest opinion, everybody has room for improvement.

Okay, even I have to admit, I read my comment back and disapproved of how harsh I was. Your list does centre around great opinions - however you should show us your opinion in a much more detailed fashion. I do enjoy your list, however your own doubting of yourself is an off-putting trait - and you shouldn't be afraid to write more and use more facts on each chosen topic. I apologise for being so negative in my first comment and thank you for being the better man and accepting the critism. I look forward to your next blog
    thanks Shelts9192, and no sarcasticness. I mean thanks for an honest opinion about what I am truly lacking. Hmm, I will post one more blog, don't know what about yet, and now that I know what I need to improve on, I will circle around that. And in an honest opinion, everybody has room for improvement.
    Interesting choices. While I know it is your opinion, I have to agree, only for the aspect that I think the SCM should be hire
    You say people did not understand your first blog, I'm guessing that's down to your lack of artistic and influential blogging. Don’tget me wrong, you have created a list, but nothing more than a list - you display facts and very little opinion. Ahousewife does this for the weekly shopping. You constantly attempt to validateyourself by stating, ‘I may get heat for this’ etc. This is nothing more than apersonal thought, and, however, the explanations offer no real intrigue orargument. Everybody has an opinion, and anybody can make a list of moves. This “blog”is just not the place to be reading for any entertainment on this site, unless criticismis all you can oblige.'Give me heat, it will only make me better' - Just stop. Because your irrelevance of opinion is embarrassing, and I do not belive you have any room for improvement.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.