View RSS Feed

MikeyA

1. From Something to Nothing: Swagger, McIntyre, Morrison, More!

In this blog, I will be talking about the superstars in WWE who were really something at one point and then just dropped to nothing. Superstars who won the Intercontinental title and now are rarely seen. Won the world heavyweight title and just lose week in and week out.

Jack Swagger- I remember watching the build up to Wrestlemania (I can't remember which one) but boy did it suck. Jack ...

Updated 09-15-2012 at 04:15 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Top Ten Legendary Finishers

Mikey A here again. My first blog was the top ten finishers in wrestling right now and some people did not understand what right now means so I will make a list of Legendary finishers.

10. Undertaker Chokeslam-To me the chokeslam is a fantastic move. Used by Kane, Big Show, Marcus CorVon, and sadly The Hurricane. But the best Chokeslam is The Undertaker's because he lifts him in the air ...
  3. Top Ten Finishers and Why

This is Mikey A and my first blog will be about what I look forward to the most: finishers. A finisher can make or break the superstar. IMO Santino was a good wretler up until the cobra. Christian before the frog splash. Sin cara before the Swanton Bomb. So without further ado, lets just jump right into it.

10. Ryback's Shock Drop-Ryback has shown that he can become the biggest powerhouse ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.