Blog Comments

Tbh this doesn't even need a big build up like your suggesting you have wasted all the belts and mitb and rumble there wouldn't be any other match at mania with importance, sting could appear at a raw before mania to be inducted in the hof or for a special appearance then have taker come out do the point to the WM sign (I know its been done to death but its effective) then just play video packages about each of their careers and about how this has been wanted for years till mania they are both such huge icons that no one will care about build up IMO.

But I don't want to see this they both need carrying these days like has already been mentioned.
    @Topic..these two men doesn't need a championship match....ofcourse your idea of retiring WCW belt along with the WCW original retiring is good..but Sting doesn't need a championship n moreover WHC has lost its credibility so much that I would never prefer a legend winning it...
    4. Who do you expect to carry the match? You are actually wanting Sting/Taker to face off in 18 months, when their combine ages will be like 105. No HBK or Cm Punk to carry the match, who will do it? Honestly I'm curious, I'm not being rhetorical.
    Good Question lols!! But for us Deadman n Crow fans, do we need a spectacle of a match??

The match will work purely on nostalgia of the two men...
    stupid, no championships need involved. The only match Sting needs to have is vs the Undertaker at WM. No more added bs, just give me Sting vs Taker and I'll be happy. MITB, championships, no need for it. Taker vs Sting matchup is big enough to not need props to make the first meeting meaningful. Do you not have the kind of respect I have for those two men? Taker hasn't had a championship needed to add intrigue to his match in 5 years. This being his first match in WWE something we didn't think we would see nor did we think we would see these two icons face off especially at the big stage at WM. 1 year build bs hurt Cena/Rock 1 if you ask me. I was far more ready for them to face by WM27 came around than the next 2. Just my opinion.
    I already gave my views on Sting in the other Sting blog, but I just had a comment about your last paragraph. Don't take offense, but you have Sting win MITB and the Rumble, just to face Taker (WWE Champ) at WM. Here's why it won't work:

1. Assuming Sting comes over (and that's a huge assumption), he has been doing nothing but putting over talent, he's 54, he's not going to want to win all of these events that are meant for younger guys.

2. Taker is not physically able to ever hold another championship again. He can get injured at the drop of a hat, which would cause him to vacate the title after one match.

3. Sting vs Taker (if it happens, which it won't), will not require 2 titles, a Rumble win, and a brief case. The match itself would be enough of a headline, no need to sand bag the rest of the roster to set up 1 match.

4. Who do you expect to carry the match? You are actually wanting Sting/Taker to face off in 18 months, when their combine ages will be like 105. No HBK or Cm Punk to carry the match, who will do it? Honestly I'm curious, I'm not being rhetorical.
    Id think abit more outside the box...

Gangrel v The Godather v D'Lo Brown v Val Venis

Scotty2 Hotty n The HipHop Hippo Albert v Duece n Domino

Bull Buchanon v Nathan Jones

Simon Dean v Rico

Billy and Chuck v RTC

Hell in a Cell
    Perry Saturn v Bob Holly

Top to bottom barnburners!!!!!
    I actually wrote a similar blog about this last year. Here is the entry. http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...Never-Happened
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.