View RSS Feed

Mandark

1. WWE Promo's: Ruthless Agression Era Part 2

What makes a good WWE promo video. Simple, 1. Drama by the bucketfull, 2. Music Selection, and 3. creative technique. Add in the secret ingredient, make even the non plussed fan completely excited to see the match.

Hey everybody,

I hope you've been watching some of my promo video picks, putting you in the mood to watch some of the greatest that Youtuve has to offer. ...
  2. WWE Promo's: Ruthless Agression Era Part 1

What makes a good WWE promo video. Simple, 1. Drama by the bucketfull, 2. Music Selection, and 3. creative technique. Add in the secret ingredient, make even the non plussed fan completely excited to see the match.

Hi all,

I've only started blogging here two days ago. Not really proper blogs (they will come later), but just tributes to the excellent production team ...
  3. WWE Promo's : Post Attitude Era

Hi everybody, I hope you liked my blog yesterday if you happened to check it out, it is basically the same as this one except I picked my 10 favourite attitude
  4. WWE Promo's: Attitude Era

I'm looking forward to my first blog. I like doing lists. I like them a lot. My favourite thing about WWE is definitely promo vid's, hell, I'm doing a film editing course and ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.