Blog Comments

Nice ideas you put together i think it would be cool to see it actually go down in that manner i as most people would like to see a curve ball just because it kinda makes it more special and not feel like a Monday night lol good job
    Hhopefully there is a swerve in the main event .. I think I speek for most when I say cena should go back to the doctor of thug anomics gimmick and show little care for an outside interference win .. Woant happen tho .. Wood be a gd ppv if it went down the way you said
    The Shield has to be hired by someone in one of those last two matches. I know it'll happen. As far as the two possible heel turn matches, I think the Orton theory sounds the most realistic. Cena won't turn heel until there's another megastar face at WWE on his level, which may be years from now.

I hope the WWE title match is interference-free. Especially if we see interferences in some of the other big matches, which we likely will. I think Shield helps Punk to no avail. The Rock definitely won't have anyone save him, Cena might. The only thing I can think of is the Shield helps Cena win then we find out it wasn't Cena who hired them, maybe? Cena/Rock/Taker vs the Shield at Extreme Rules if that happens. Awesome, but a bit of a stretch.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikayoh
    This is the most accurate mania card I've seen. I think bryan vs kane will be on there though, rhodes scholars will walk in champs. The shield should have a big role after their TLC performance
    it be great if shield dont be book they could make a few jump in and serve justice that they was not book
    Quote Originally Posted by KingWade
    I would enjoy this card. However, i would have Team Hell No in a singles match insead of the tag titles match. Also need to get The Shield in a match. Though i would unify the mid-card titles at some point, i would make that match a money in the bank match instead and add a couple more participants (maybe team Rhodes Scholars.
    why will wwe add money in the bank if they got a ppv for that?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    The number of minutes you have for the matches are off. In a championship scramble, every 5 minutes a wrestler comes out. Obviously longer than 10 minutes.

Do you know what a tag team turmoil is? 2 teams start it in a tag match, every elimination a team comes out. Usually there is about 5 or 6 teams in the scramble. You got it in 11 minutes. That would mean an elimination every 1 or 2 minutes excluding the entrances of the teams.

The rest of the card is likely to happen, but what is up with people putting elimination type matches on the Rumble card? Specifically in the tag match where I see 4 team elimination matches, turmoil among other things. Why can't we just have a tag match for goodness sake? Team vs team tag title match? I'd be cool with a cage, ladder, or anything, but these elimination matches I highly doubt will happen.

You are booking guys on the show who barely gets any airtime on Raw and SD. How can they make it to the biggest show of the year?
    he say 3 min each entry cuz he trying to save time for the most important match. and he never say the tagteam match was elimination he say one fall to the finish mean only one guy get pin
    Don't see the point in unifying the US and IC belts. Maybe have The Shield interrupt in a couple of matches throughout the night. Otherwise.....one of the better prediction cards.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.