Blog Comments

People wonder why world title means so much less than the WWE title. It opens up a ppv? Biggest ppv of the year? Why wouldn't you start it out with the IC or Tag titles? It should be closer to ending the show.

I'd figure Natalya had already faced AJ by this point. I hope it would make the card and someone else defeats her. Nothing against Natalya because I think she is more established than most of the other divas.

Hopefully the Wyatt Family have tag belts before than or faces the Shield at Mania and wins them. Don't understand how it would be a good idea. Heels losing the belts to heels. Should be faces winning just my opinion.

Dolph vs Randy would be a good storyline hopefully with his punt back with his heel turn.

Sheamus vs Ryback would be a cool matchup.

5.Scratching my head at the IC title match. Should be on the preshow instead of the Divas title if you ask me.

6.I believe Rock has wrestled his last match. I hope he doesn't come back to have rematches. Rather him stay retired unless he comes back to face the likes of Orton or HBK.

7.Like the Iron man match idea along with the WWE title being on the line. Too soon though for another WWE title run if you ask me. He just had the longest in the last 25 years.

8.Only if it is Taker's last match is when I want to see Cena vs Taker at Mania. I've heard he has two more Mania matches left in him. If that is the case, save it for next year.

4.Saved the worst for last, I hope and pray that match doesn't happen. I don't want this storyline to continue all the way til Mania 30. I'm sick of it now with everyone coming to see Vickie to give her advise. It is annoying!! I don't want HHH vs Vince either at Summerslam.
    WWE title: John Cena (C) vs Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman vs CM Punk-rather have Punk/Lesnar at WM. So how to set this up? WWEs worst nightmare will come true at Summerslam when Brock Lesnar wins the WWE title. Punk however believes he deserves a shot more so than Lesnar because he is the best in the world. To make everyone happy, they make it a triple threat match for the WWE title. Cena retains after quick pin on Brock from behind after F5ing Punk.

World title: Dolph Ziggler (C) vs Daniel Bryan-Why not? Ends in DQ to continue the feud and Bryans chase for the world title.

Tag titles: Shield (C) vs Taker/Kane-3 on 2 tag match for the tag belts. I was thinking about doing it for both belt or do what Demolition did back in the day choosing between the 3 to compete. I think it is best to make it 3 on 2 just for the tag belts.

Divas title: AJ (C) vs Natalya-Hart history at the event isn't mentioned enough.

IC title: Axel (C) vs HHH-Bring more prestige to the belt with HHH challenging for it. Certainly don't want Vince vs HHH. This would be better for all parties. Axel wins!

Sheamus vs Orton-Orton wins and looks to challenge Cena for the WWE or world title down the line.

RVD vs Ryback-Ryback wins MITB and also costs RVD a chance to win his 2nd MITB. To help get Ryback back on track, defeating RVD would be good for him.

pre-show Battle Royal: winner gets a shot at US title on Raw or next ppv. Loaded with the likes of Big Show, Henry, Barrett, among others.....should be a intriguing battle royal. Probably have Show win here and challenge Ambrose for the US title.
    Great card. I left this person off my card too because I forgot and he's not on yours either; Jericho. I don't think he has anyone good for him to go against for SS yet
    many dream matches, I guess having the wwe title match should be punk (c) vs austin which should also be the main event.
    I highly doubt that Kane and Big Show won't be on the card, and as for HHH? Baring injury, he'll play a prominent role. I'd go as far to say that he's probably already decided who he'll be facing.
    awful just awful, just shockingly terrible, the guy above me has a clue, you dont have a scooby.
    The fact you have two matches such as Taker vs Cena/Punk vs Austin w/neither being in the main event tells me you don't know how to book. Especially if your booking Lesnar vs Rock. Who wants to see Rock vs Brock again? I'd rather see Brock vs Punk or Ryback. Why not Rock vs Orton? 2 matches everyone wants to see doesn't finish the show? Rock vs Brock has happened on a big stage unlike the other matches. Poor use of Jericho.....part timers as WWE champion....poor decisions.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.