View RSS Feed

mrrobotnow

1. Booking the Best Possible Summerslam

Hey everyone, this will be my personal/realistic booking of WWE summerslam 2013. In my opinion wwe has potential to put on an excellent ppv that could end up being the ppv of the year. I'm basing the card off recent storylines, online rumors and what the fans would like to see. Since Jericho is taking time off to tour with fozzy he will be left off the card.

Preshow

Triple ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Ultimate Wrestlemania XXX Card

Hello all, this will be my personal booking for WM 30 based on storylines that are happening now and potential future storylines. I tried to make it as realistic as possible and tried to include almost the entire roster. I excluded Big Show and Mark Henry from the show because I feel their days are over and they're going to retire shortly.

Preshow: Over the Top Battle Royal (Divas title) ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Booking Summerslam 2013

Hello everyone, this is going to be my card for this years WWE Summerslam 2013. This show has so much potential to be an excellent ppv, and one of the best in years if done right. I'm going to try to include as many guys as I can to make the show well rounded since it is the second biggest show of the year. Some notable guys left off will be Chris Jericho, Big Show, Mysterio and Mark Henry. I think ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Booking Wrestlemania XXX to be the best mania EVER

Hey everyone! This is my WM 30 card that is partially dream and partially realistic due to the fact thats its 10 months away. I have listed the matches in the order I see fit with the match times as well. Some notable talents that are not present are Big Show and Kane. This is because i see them retiring very shortly.HHH is also not on the card due to his age and soon to be control of the company. ...

Updated 05-25-2013 at 12:13 PM by mrrobotnow

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WWE Payback (booking the card)

This is my realistic card for the June PPV payback. The show will have 7 matches that will all be given the appropriate time. I really dont see CM Punk returning this soon. I also tried to include all the big names on the roster to have a match on the show so here we go. Also, let me know what you think please with comments below.

Pre-show-Tag team match (5 min)
    The usos vs The ...

Updated 05-24-2013 at 07:10 AM by mrrobotnow

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WM 29 Predictions: Turning a predictable show into an exciting show

Hello guys, I dont blog often but i felt the need to put a positive spin on WM 29 which has been taking a lot of heat as of late due to the build and surplus of rematches. While i agree that wrestlemania season has been lackluster so far, I have faith that wwe will have the capabiltity to put on an exciting and memorbale show; if done right. Anyway, this blog will include my personal booking decesions ...
  7. My Ideal Wrestlemania 29 Card

This is my well thought out WM 29 card featuring almost everyone on the roster. I assume/hope that this show will be straight wrestling with no concert or nonsense like the last couple of years. Its 4 hours long, so these matches should get time. C'mon its Wrestlemania. I Have the matches listed in the order i believe they will be.

Preshow Battle Royal (6 min)-this match will feature ...

Updated 02-21-2013 at 06:39 PM by mrrobotnow

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Booking my WM 29 card

This is my well thought out WM 29 card featuring almost everyone on the roster. I assume/hope that this show will be straight wrestling with no concert or nonsense like the last couple of years. Its 4 hours long, so these matches should get time. C'mon its Wrestlemania 29. While i know that many of you reading this may think this is unrealsistic, WM 29 is in about 100 days and with time and good build/storylines ...

Updated 12-31-2012 at 04:50 PM by mrrobotnow

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Booking the WM 29 card (realistic/dream)

This is my well thought out WM 29 card featuring almost everyone on the roster. I assume/hope that this show will be straight wrestling with no concert or nonsense like the last couple of years. Its 4 hours long, so these matches should get time. C'mon its Wrestlemania 29. While i know that many of you reading this thinks this is unrealsistic, WM 29 is in 4 months and with time and good build/storylines ...

Updated 12-02-2012 at 03:58 PM by mrrobotnow

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.