Blog Comments

I have a feeling that Ryback/Cena is going to be the headliner for TLC. If it is for the title it is to be seen. If it happens I can see either Ryback or Cena wining at SS. Cena will come out champion at TLC. Then have Cena/Rock 2 at RR. Then have Punk/Rock or Cena/Punk/Rock as the headliner at WM since there are rumors that Punk will be the headliner this year.
    Updated 11-15-2012 at 06:08 PM by american_dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by King MC
    The first line reads "CM Punk retains at Survivor Series, cheating (as usual)" I'm sorry, but when has he cheated while defending his title? Everyone from John Cena to the casual viewer says that CM Punk does whatever it takes to keep his title. However, he has never done any of the dastardly deeds that he is said to have committed. In fact, the only time I can even recall that he cheated since being WWE Champion was in his match against Sheamus on Main Event (he exposed the turnbuckle).

Maybe I'm forgetting something, but I can't recall a time that he's cheated to retain his title? If you remember an instance then please share it. If you're referring to HIAC, then I have to point out that Brad Maddox did that for himself, but that CM Punk did not actually cheat. He simply took advantage of a situation.
    You're right. I guess I should've read that through before posting. No he hasn't cheated, but let's be real: As great a Champ Punk is, his character and full potential has not been utilized since his feud with Jericho was over. At currently, he DOES appear cowardly. Not to mention this whole Brad Maddox thing. Don't get me wrong, it's an interesting angle. I would've liked to have seen more domination, drama, and heelish-like antics from him, especially when Paul Heyman came into the picture. BUT, CM Punk is one of my all-time favorites. By the way, I bought a CM Punk car freshner today. Didn't even know they sold those!
    Quote Originally Posted by rhyno535
    Just to burst your bubble but Foley cant wrestle anymore. Just look at him, he cant even walk properly. I dont know who you can replace Foley with. Maybe Cena or Ryback why not Ziggler, a fatal4way could work too.
    That is what I was thinking watching him walk to the ring last night. How in the hell is he going to compete in a TLC match? On paper, it looks good booked, but realistically.....he can't compete in that type of match. If he did have a match left in him, be less than a handful left. Don't think it would be smart to book that as your main event. Draws a crowd, but won't do much else.
    Just to burst your bubble but Foley cant wrestle anymore. Just look at him, he cant even walk properly. I dont know who you can replace Foley with. Maybe Cena or Ryback why not Ziggler, a fatal4way could work too.
    WWE title TLC match:CM Punk vs Cena-Never did get a 1 on 1 rematch for the WWE title vs Punk after Night of Champions ppv. This will be the end with Ziggler pushing him off the ladder so Punk will win. Cena gets out of the title picture for a while. Battles with Ziggler til he becomes world champion. Than focus on winning the Rumble match.

World title Chairs match:Big Show vs Sheamus vs Orton-I figure Orton will turn heel at Survivor Series after costing him his world title shot a the ppv. Orton claims WWE is holding him back. He has waited long enough for a world title shot. If they arn't going to give it to me. I'll take matters into my own hands. Sheamus pins Big Show to win back his world title, but is attacked afterwards. Leads to a rematch with Big Show on SD which he wins inside the Steel cage which is when I have Ziggler cashing the MITB on him. Gotta be on a face....

Divas title: Eve vs Tamina Snuka-Why not Eve vs someone actually going to be signed come the ppv? Eve could make fun of her claiming she isn't as beautiful as she is and stuff like that. Win at the ppv to defend her title vs AJ at the Rumble. Why not?

US title Ladder match: Cesaro vs Christian-Cesaro beating Christian in his match would put him over big time.

Triple Threat Tag team tables match
    : Team Hell No! vs Rhodes-Scholars vs Sin Cara/Mysterio-Rhodes-Scholars win the titles tonight I believe anyway. I believe Daniel Bryan has to be on the ppv so I put Team Hell No! in this match. Winners Sin Cara/Mysterio!

Ryback vs Ziggler-Forced by Vince McMahon Dolph has to face Ryback at the ppv. Ryback wins of course, but Ziggler has the last laugh at the end of the night pushing Cena off the ladder while costing him the WWE title.

IC Title: R-Truth vs Kofi-still friends after the match. Why not?
    Updated 11-14-2012 at 04:55 PM by TheGreatOne
    True. Punk had to deal with Johnny at Rumble, won elimination chamber and beat jericho twice, beat daniel bryan...twice, along with him and Kane. Beat Cena and Big show, had a draw with Cena and beat Ryback thx to maddox. In every title defense, he has never cheated to win, just took advantage
    Quote Originally Posted by King MC
    The first line reads "CM Punk retains at Survivor Series, cheating (as usual)" I'm sorry, but when has he cheated while defending his title? Everyone from John Cena to the casual viewer says that CM Punk does whatever it takes to keep his title. However, he has never done any of the dastardly deeds that he is said to have committed. In fact, the only time I can even recall that he cheated since being WWE Champion was in his match against Sheamus on Main Event (he exposed the turnbuckle).

Maybe I'm forgetting something, but I can't recall a time that he's cheated to retain his title? If you remember an instance then please share it. If you're referring to HIAC, then I have to point out that Brad Maddox did that for himself, but that CM Punk did not actually cheat. He simply took advantage of a situation.
    This is true, you really can't say cheating as usual with CM Punk. He never actually cheated to retain the title.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.