Blog Comments

Not a believable card. Sorry bro. If they did eventually do CM Punk vs. Mick Foley, my best bet would be the first RAW of 2013.
    I'll have a response blog of this up later.
    KHARMA and Batista returning? Yeah, if "Ifs" and "Buts" was candy n' nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.(Tribute to the late Michael Clarke Duncan)

I hate these match cards when someone brings in the impossibly signed. Would be nice. and Mick just won't be able to make it through match.
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky7pointman
    sorry to say this but ya dont know how to book a match at all like cm punk vs foley? really? punk should face cena aging to build up who will face rock and get wwe fans hype while getting cena hater thinking cena is going to win. like putting foley vs punk. it like telling us punk is going to win. i rather have shock values than that
    Hi Negative Nancy, nice to meet you. In case you haven't read, the foley vs. punk match is being considered, and has been. Recently, reports came out it was a strong possibility. By the way, there's a difference between constructive criticism and being an ass.
    I think Dolph Ziggler is cashing in at Survivor Series so he will be champ by the time this PPV rolls around
    Quote Originally Posted by american_dragon
    The way I would book TLC:
    Ryback vs Cena(c) -- WWE title
    Kane/Daniel Bryan(c) vs PTP vs Colons vs Rey/Sin Cara -- Fatal 4 Way TLC match for the WWE tag title
    Kofi(c) vs Damien Sandow -- ladder match for IC title
    CM Punk vs Mick Foley -- chair match
    Sheamus vs Big Show(c) -- tables match for World title (Ziggler cashes in)
    Orton (heel) vs The Miz (face)
    i still think it will be punk vs cena for shock value. cuz ryback vs cena just too easy to know who will win
    sorry to say this but ya dont know how to book a match at all like cm punk vs foley? really? punk should face cena aging to build up who will face rock and get wwe fans hype while getting cena hater thinking cena is going to win. like putting foley vs punk. it like telling us punk is going to win. i rather have shock values than that
    The way I would book TLC:
    Ryback vs Cena(c) -- WWE title
    Kane/Daniel Bryan(c) vs PTP vs Colons vs Rey/Sin Cara -- Fatal 4 Way TLC match for the WWE tag title
    Kofi(c) vs Damien Sandow -- ladder match for IC title
    CM Punk vs Mick Foley -- chair match
    Sheamus vs Big Show(c) -- tables match for World title (Ziggler cashes in)
    Orton (heel) vs The Miz (face)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.