Blog Comments

Okay .. Blood is non PG so that's outta the question, and compared to the 80's way to many people are spoiled for any of those things .. we grew up happy just to have some kinda toy or simple game .. kids nowadays cry and complain for laptops and ipods .. plus the kids aren't really the complainers as compared to the people who read the spoilers .. I guess nobody seems to notice the trend between "spoilers" and "spoiled kids" .. if that's confusing then we have way to many ignoramuses as well .. it's an alright blog, but nothing can stop people from complaining .. the common trend is when heels become champions and main eventers they turn face and as fans we hate that .. examples John Cena, Randy Orton, CM Punk, Sheamus .. pretty much opposites of Bobby Roode, Austin Aries is the closest thing we have to a Rocky or Stone Cold .. but people will use his height and weight against him .. but all we can do is eat the garbage they feed us, I just try to enjoy what's good .. Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes(before Christian came back), Damien Sandow, The Miz .. TNA is better .. hands down, I wish I could watch ROH, FCW, or NXT .. but I can't .. ha maybe since we know what's going on backstage we start getting in touch with those frustrated superstars and let them we're sick of corporate bullsh*t too .. and maybe by some miracle they form their own promotion like South Park lol and things would be amazing .. until then I'm just waiting for that new GM mode on a game(hopefully) and just make things my way .. I just wish my created TNA characters seemed more original .. BTW I thought Hogan was scripted? I notice a lot of similarity with him and Cena .. even the recent divorce .. lol hopefully a Mickie James sextape is next haha .. just saiyan

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.