Blog Comments

I've said it numerous times... female wrestlers simply dont sell. They dont draw ratings, regardless of how good they are in the ring. The most over female in the industry is Vickie Guerrero. The 2nd most over female in the industry is AJ. Both are more or less managers / GMs / valets. Sure, they will have the occasional in ring match that draws interest, simply because of their management character.

I was a huge fan of Beth Phoenix, but so much for her popularity. Chyna was over because she fought dudes. The majority of women in wrestling should be nothing more than eye candy, valets, managers, etc.
    Looks like I'm not the only one who actually wants to watch the diva matches! It also makes me happy to see that I'm not the only one who thinks Kaitlyn is a good wrestler. I'm however not entirely hooked on Tamina and I feel like your suggested rivalry would work better with someone like AJ. Oh well, any improvement to the divas division is welcome. The recent usage of the funkadactyls is promising, especially seeing as Naomi has so much potential.
    Great blog DavidCharlie.
    It's great to see that Jerry Lawler is getting better, and it looks like he's going to beat this thing! It was the most heartbreaking moment in wrestling history on the night that Owen died. I didn't want to watch it anymore, and quite frankly I don't think anyone wanted to see the show continue that night.
    i do not think there will ever be a moment as hearbreaking as the owen hart incident.

i LOVED his characters at the time (owen hart & blue blazer), I'M NOT A NUGGET! I TRIED TO BE A NICE GUY, BUT IT JUST DIDNT WORK. WHOOOOOOOOOOO!

he was in line for an IC title run as the BB, and he was such a fuck*ing dork, but i loved him.

i remembering reading A LONG TIME AGO, that "The Game" persona was for owen, but that could never be proven or not.

so sad.
    [QUOTE=CM_SUXX_NOT;bt66986]I did think that the punctuation in the title was off, considering how good your blog was. Rob changed it for worse. I think power's gone to his head. Stop fixing things that don't need fixing!!!

One correction I have is the SmackDown broadcast, which was actually billed as the first mass assembly, not broadcast. SmackDown isn't even live.

But as I said, great blog. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

And if you look closely at the blog, you'll see Frank updated it, meaning Frank changed the title.
    Quote Originally Posted by CM_SUXX_NOT
    I did think that the punctuation in the title was off, considering how good your blog was. Rob changed it for worse. I think power's gone to his head. Stop fixing things that don't need fixing!!!

One correction I have is the SmackDown broadcast, which was actually billed as the first mass assembly, not broadcast. SmackDown isn't even live.

But as I said, great blog. Thank you.
    You do know it ain't just Rob who approves blogs right?
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidCharlie
    Title was originally 'Silly Brit: When Things Get Too Real'.
    I did think that the punctuation in the title was off, considering how good your blog was. Rob changed it for worse. I think power's gone to his head. Stop fixing things that don't need fixing!!!

But as I said, great blog. Thank you.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.