View RSS Feed

DavidCharlie

1. When It Gets Too Real, Owen Hart, Lawler, More

Hi there everyone.

As you are no doubt aware, one of the true wrestling greats is facing a new battle. Watching RAW when it happened, I couldn't help but feel physically ill at what was unfolding. I was scared that, in some way, as a viewer, I'd be witnessing the possible demise of a charismatic superstar and a great colour commentator, Jerry Lawler. The news seems to be more positive ...

Updated 09-13-2012 at 08:49 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Silly Brit: Overrated and Overused

Hey guys and gals!

Cast your minds back to a few weeks ago, where I gave my opinion on the 'underated and underused' talents within WWE. I think it's only fair that I do a mirror to it, onlt this time, maybe distorting it slightly. Think of those freaky mirrors that make your head all big and your body the size of Hornswoggle.

From crap finishers to entrances ...
  3. Silly Brit: WWE 50 Greatest Finishers DVD Review

Hey there!

Apologies for the lack of blog or general activity, I was making my way back from Tulsa, Oklahoma on a long holiday back to sunny old England and then back off to Devon! Been busy but I'm here. And rather angry it might be said.

WWE released the kinda-anticipated 'WWE 50 Greatest Finishing Moves' DVD: a collection of the best finishers, as voted for ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.