View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Silly Brit: The Shifting Dynamic In WWE

Hey guys! Been an awful long time since the last post. Personally, not a lot happened to comment on as everyone was doing it so expertly, but recent major happenings inside the WWE world were just too tantalizing to not comment on.

I wanted to share just my overall summation and where WWE can (and/or have) benefit from the most recent plot lines and some context as to how it can succeed ...
  2. Silly Brit: How Diva's Can Main Event Again

Hey there guys and gals! Sorry, it's been a whole while since I've posted here. I'm currently in the middle of hardcore studies in England, training to be a primary school teacher, so the workload has picked up tremendously since I visited the States.

I've been avidly following (albeit offline) the events of the passing months and, whilst The Shield have made an explosive impact, Cena's ...
  3. When It Gets Too Real, Owen Hart, Lawler, More

Hi there everyone.

As you are no doubt aware, one of the true wrestling greats is facing a new battle. Watching RAW when it happened, I couldn't help but feel physically ill at what was unfolding. I was scared that, in some way, as a viewer, I'd be witnessing the possible demise of a charismatic superstar and a great colour commentator, Jerry Lawler. The news seems to be more positive ...

Updated 09-13-2012 at 08:49 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Silly Brit: Underated and Underused

Hi everyone!

I really enjoyed writing the earlier blogs that I thought I might expand on the whole 'list' format blogs. They seem to generate debate and discussion and I love stirring the pot a little with some controversial picks. So, in the spirit of what now looks like an incredibly narcissistic blog post, the next topic
    awaits.

I was looking over ...
  5. Silly Brit: WWE Wrong Calls

Hi everyone!

So yesterday, I did WWE's Right Calls', so I figure it'd only be right if I did a 'Wrong Call' blog as well! The interesting thing about this one is it might be influenced by hindsight more than the other one, but I'll try to be as objective as I can. If you read the last blog, you'll know that my focus is really starting in and around 2002 (when I first started watching) ...

Updated 08-13-2012 at 01:07 PM by DavidCharlie

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Silly Brit: WWE Right Calls

Hi everyone!

As the name might suggest, I am the 'Silly Brit' (Brit is replacing another rhyme) and, first and foremost, I'm new here but I'm not. I check this site often for my wrestling fix and read the blogs and forums. I absolutely love this site for its freedom of opinion and eloquent expression of topics/rumour mill etc. I'd like to think that I could intrude politely to ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.