Blog Comments

EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS THAT IS YOUR THIS WAS MINE.
    This was painful to read. The layout was bad. There was a lot of typos and bad grammar. Plus, I have no clue what show you were watching if you think Luiee put on a decent performance. He was chubby, slow, selling bad, and just looked like he put no effort into the match at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveydoodles
    Sounds like U R jelous U wanna kno how many pgs. their would B if every1 just had 1 topic CALM YOUR HORMONES PAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hmmm....I guess you missed the part where I was joking. I even noted it, if you read again.
    Sounds like U R jelous U wanna kno how many pgs. their would B if every1 just had 1 topic CALM YOUR HORMONES PAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow, so not only are you trying to swim in my Kool Aide with a TNA Impact post, you forgot the defining moment at the end, where Aces & Eights jumped James Storm. Leave the Impact stuff to the Real Deal...which is me.

*Just so everyone knows, I'm posting this all in good fun. Keep that in mind before you jump down my throat for attacking a blogger. I, in no way, claim to be the be all end all of TNA.*
    THX 4 THE HEAT GUYZ I NEED THAT 2 INPROVE TRULY.
    so this is why Grammar Nazi Hitler shot himself...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.