Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan
    Orton has mic skills??? Anyways, my reason for remembering him would be his ability to hit the RKO LITERALLY out of nowhere and his snake like attitude
    Orton has great heel promo work. He has shown it in the past with the legacy vs Mcmahon feud. He legit looks mad as hell every time he's on the Mic
    Orton has mic skills??? Anyways, my reason for remembering him would be his ability to hit the RKO LITERALLY out of nowhere and his snake like attitude
    Also I didn't look at it from the view of whole careers or achievements or anything like that. Just what I am likely to think about in the future and think oh broski that's Zack Ryder you know?
    Thanks This list was only for today's active roster of WWE superstars not past legends hence no rock Michaels edge etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnmoney1694
    Thanks for your comments guys even the one about getting a life smh. I will take these points and use them towards my TNA version
    For the record, I wasn't so much taking a shot at you, as I was pointing out that the list contained some guys who, in my opinion, will be long forgotten and aren't exactly memorable in an iconic way, such as Hogan, Macho Man, Bret Hart, etc. WWE "Superstars" aren't built that way anymore. The guys today, are the type that leave lasting impressions. Again, IMO.

Sorry if it seemed like I took a shot at you...Sometimes I'm too mean for my own good.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2
    Edit: And this is the guy with 81 long blogs
    And I'm sure you read all 81 of them...so thank you.
    Thanks for your comments guys even the one about getting a life smh. I will take these points and use them towards my TNA version
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.