View RSS Feed

WWE.TNA.2012

1. My Years Booking For Justin Gabriel

This blog is mainly because i saw that no blogs have been updated recently so i thought start them off. So this blog is how i would book Justin Gabriel (Who i have kept any secrets is my favourite) and what i know is wishful thinking but this is my dream year.

Extreme Rules - Have Wade Barrett vs Justin Gabriel on the main card in a No-DQ match for the Intercontinental Championship to ...
  2. My Extreme Rules

this blog is all about what i would like to see at Extreme Rules.

1) Pre-Show - US Title - Kofi Kingston vs Fandango - It has been reported that Kingston is holding the title for fandango for when his fued with jericho is over but with Jericho with his band he wont be on very much, this should leave Fandango to go to work at champ. Winner = Fandango

2) Tag Team Titles - Team ...
  3. 10 best match types and favourite situations in matches

this blog is about my favourite 10 match types and who i would like to put in that match.

1. Elimination Chamber - I love this match as it has some real potenial, if we put high flyers in this match then we get leaps of the chambers, but if we get Powerhouses then we get massive slams onto the chamber floor. I would love to put Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Big Show, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 10 Bold Predictions between now and WM30

So this is all about the next 12 monthes to WM30 in New Orlands! I will give 10 massive predictions, some obvious and some just plain stupid and i want to see if they come true!

1. Antonio Cesaro will lose US and stay minor - Mr. McMahon has made it no secret that he despises Cesaro and he has to lose the us title soon but the difference between my prediction and others is that he will ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.