View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. My Extreme Rules

this blog is all about what i would like to see at Extreme Rules.

1) Pre-Show - US Title - Kofi Kingston vs Fandango - It has been reported that Kingston is holding the title for fandango for when his fued with jericho is over but with Jericho with his band he wont be on very much, this should leave Fandango to go to work at champ. Winner = Fandango

2) Tag Team Titles - Team ...
  2. 10 Bold Predictions between now and WM30

So this is all about the next 12 monthes to WM30 in New Orlands! I will give 10 massive predictions, some obvious and some just plain stupid and i want to see if they come true!

1. Antonio Cesaro will lose US and stay minor - Mr. McMahon has made it no secret that he despises Cesaro and he has to lose the us title soon but the difference between my prediction and others is that he will ...
  3. Updated and estimated Wrestlemania card

Pre-Show Battle Royal - United States Title - Antonio Cescero (c) vs R-Truth vs Cody Rhodes vs Justin Gabriel vs Damien Sandow vs Heath Slater vs Jinder Mahal vs Kofi Kingston vs Drew Macintyre vs Brodus Clay vs Sweet T vs Primo vs Epico vs Darren Young vs Titus O'Neil - A Battle Royal has been the talk of the Pre-Show since last year and now i think that the United States Title will be a low profile ...

Updated 03-23-2013 at 10:14 AM by WWE.TNA.2012

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Wrestlemania Predictions

pre-1)First as always a wrestlemania pre-show match and im rooting for a battle royal for the us title. maybe a 10 man showdown with a certain all-american american winning the title.

1)when the show starts it's more than likely we'll start with the world title match! i would like to see randy orton, miz, dolph ziggler and sheamus in a fatal four way for the title. sheamus has got the ...

Updated 12-03-2012 at 07:26 AM by WWE.TNA.2012

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. What Should Be Happening With Champions And Their Titles.

Hello, This is my first blog so forgive me for any mistakes and any comments will be much appreciated.

First with the wwe championship. why should CM Punk be champ hes hasn't face some greats and will get a big shock when it comes to royal rumble. i think he should lose the title to big show at summerslam and then put him on the united states title run.

World ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.