View RSS Feed

weems

1. How the WWE Creative Machine will book the Rumble 1 through 30

First, let me state that there is no way this will be entirely accurate. Next, let me make this very clear that this is not how I want the rumble to be booked. Finally, this blog is strictly a reflection of how I believe the WWE creative team will book the Royal Rumble. With that being said, here is how the RR goes down and why:

#1 & #2: The music hits and Daniel Bryan is the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Do's and Don'ts when booking the Royal Rumble

Of the many gimmick matches the WWE has done, the Royal Rumble has always been my favorite. There have been some good rumbles and there have been some rather weak ones. This blog is not about who I think will win the rumble or how the RR will set the table heading into mania. Instead, I am outlining every element in a good rumble match along with the elements that have no place in the match. Anyways, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How the WWE Creative Machine will likely book WM29

Before jumping into the card, Wrestlemania is booked by the WWE with these principles in mind:
    1. A setting where older stars put over young talent and new stars are created. This will be especially important this year since Rock, Taker, HHH and Lesner are not likely to be on TV post WM29.
    2. A balanced flow to keep the crowd entertained. For example, do not book three traditional one on one
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.