View RSS Feed

weems

1. Night of Champions Predictions

It has been a slow week in the blogging world on this site so I thought I would do a predictions blog. Truthfully, I am not overly confident on these predictions which makes me more interested than usual for this PPV. I can really see almost every match on the card going either way. Regardless, here is what I am guessing will happen...

1. Bryan vs. Orton -
    Regardless of how this match ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Don't Hate Cena, Hate Everybody Else...

We have all heard the complaints about Cena a million times. 5 moves of doom, needs a heel turn, same gimmick of hero making the comeback to defeat the villain, character has went stale, etc. Realistically, the biggest problem that Cena has is a lack of competition within the WWE. Yes, you read that correctly. WWE’s roster is too weak at the top of the card. Austin had Rock, Bret, Taker, HHH and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. TNA: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

TNA is what it is. You may love it, you may hate it. But most likely, since you are a wrestling fan, you find yourself watching it every Thursday, or at least some Thursdays anyways. Some of the product is pretty good right now while others parts are well….just God awful. Likewise, there are other things going on with TNA that cannot even be described as good or bad, but just plain ugly. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Maximizing the Credibility of the WWE Belts

First off, I will give credit to WWE for being the best wrestling promotion for the last 40+ years. WWWF was the top territory, WWF was supreme over WCW and WWE officially has no real competition in the present day. However, despite their dominance over the competing promotions, the one thing they continue to struggle at is making their titles relevant. Ever since the Monday night wars, the WWE ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. No sex appeal anymore with the divas

It has almost become popular in the IWC to criticize the divas division at every waking moment. Many of us claim that whenever the divas are having a match, they do not watch and use this as an opportunity to take a piss. Others remain upset that WWE did not utilize actual wrestlers like Beth Phoenix, Karma, or Gail Kim correctly. Some are still stuck in the past and remain disappointed that the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Why the Shield is a Success

We have seen successful stables over the years such as the Freebirds, Von Erichs and Hart Foundation. We have also seen less than stellar stables such as the Filthy Animals, Latino World Order and my all time least favorite, WCW’s No Limit Soldiers. After quite a bit of thought, I have come up with a dozen reasons as to why I feel the Shield has gotten over and remained red hot.
    Feel ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Why Tag-Team Wrestling is Slowly Evaporating

I think that it is a safe assumption that most of us that regularly visit this site have been watching wrestling for quite a few years. I will be 30 in a few months and started watching wrestling in the early 1990's when the tag-team division was dominated by the likes of Demolition, the Hart Foundation, the Rockers, the Legion of Doom, the Nasty Boys and the Steiners. I vaguely remember the Freebirds, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Evolution from Now Until WM30

So WM29 has come and gone. What a great way it was to start out the “new year” with an exceptional broadcast of Raw and perhaps the greatest crowd in wrestling history. We now have an entire year before the bell rings in New Orleans to start WM30. I am already wondering what WWE has in store for us these next 12 months. Obviously, there is no way to predict the future, let alone the ...

Updated 04-10-2013 at 11:51 PM by weems

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Legacy of your top wrestlers

Hello all. There have been a lot of really good blogs on this site over the past few weeks. Hopefully you guys will enjoy mine. In short, I want to talk about your top wrestlers in the industry right now and the era for which they will be remembered. More specifically, I am going to categorize each wrestler in the era for which he will be most remembered. For example, Steve Austin will be remembered ...

Updated 03-28-2013 at 09:12 AM by weems

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Could TNA wrestlers really work for WWE?

Let’s just pretend that TNA folded and had to close its doors. Maybe a fire burnt down the Impact Zone, maybe everyone stopped buying their PPVs & merchandise or maybe Dixie completely mismanaged all of TNA’s funds. Regardless, this would leave about 50 wrestlers unemployed. Some would flock to WWE, others to ROH, a few to Japan and the rest would be back to the independent circuit. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.