Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    Not a bad idea...but it would cost so much money, and the ratings would be so low. think about everyone you just mentioned as potential stars for the show. Who on that roster is going to draw anything? hardly anyone draws now. That's too big of an investment. He just has to keep people around while Linda is campaigning. If Linda loses, he'll clean house. If she wins...then it'll be interesting to see what happens. But for now, they suck at putting on two shows. A third would be brutal.
    Yeah i see were your coming from i really hope Linda win tho it will be interesting to see what Vince does
    Quote Originally Posted by CPMunk
    They don't need a 3rd brand, hell they don't even need two brands. Bottom line is when WWE was in the attitude era they had one brand on two different show and damn near every wrestler had tv time. The problem today is creative, which obviously is shit right now. Let's look at Kharma being released. Really, creative had nothing for Kharma (an actual wrestler) but Kelly Kelly was on tv this past Monday? There's no competition for WWE to step their game up. Maybe now with TNA going live, they can come up and be competition. Let's face it when people see spoilers they know what's going to happen so they don't watch. I personally think tv tapings is a shitty way to run a wrestling show. In fact I only watch RAW because it isn't taped. Let's see if TNA can make WWE get it's shit together.

However, if there was a third show the only belt I agree on is the light heavyweight/cruiserweight title. Nothing entertains me more than cruiserweights. They can build it around Sin Cara until they get high fliers who botch way less. The problem WWE style isn't fit for cruiserweights. I think Vince should let the leash go and let the cruiserweights give an all out show when they perform. WCW let the leash loose and look how badass their cruiserweight division was.

Thats so truee Creative is SHIT for WWE i really hope TNA carry on LIVE and give WWE a good kick up there backsides
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu
    I'm all for 3rd brand but not with a separate WHC...I want that third brand to be all Cruiserweights...n just let them go n do what they can do best (quality high fly wrestling)...Just look at the roster...they have too many fitting in that weight and style category.....occasionally let them feud with a big guy..

n the big n green guys Big Zeke, Mason Ryan can act as body guards for those smaller wrestlers
    Intresting concept but who exactly would go in that brand?
    Quote Originally Posted by knox
    I like this blog. I agree man.
    Thanks for reading my Blog!! I am happy you agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupy1234
    "Does" WWE need a 3rd brand? If you are going to be a blogger, please at least know your grammar and proofread.
    Ok thanks for pointing that out in my first sentence it does say sorry for any mistakes but ok i will check all future Blogs for grammar.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Lonce
    The only way I would favor a 3rd brand is if it was ECW, where Paul Heyman had 100% control of it and Vince just backed it financially, not the watered down WWECW we had a few years ago.
    So True!!!!! I would love to see the house of extreme back but i doubt they would go back to the hardcore ECW because of the PG rating.
    Quote Originally Posted by WWE.TNA.2012
    i think this is an epic idea but your forgeting a few names like primo and epico, primetime players and jinder mahal.
    but overall great blog

Thanks man yeah i agree i did miss out on the people you listed they could also be added
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.