Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by OneTimePosterShorry
    O_o Where on Earth do you find all of this??? I mean the now that you mention it, the WWE would explain the fetish thing & the tweets, but it still doesn't mean they're jumping ship. Just watch, they're gonna retire or move on to another career or something and you're gonna be wrong, like I was about Kharma. What did they say to those people on Twitter anyway?
    I'm not saying they're headed to WWE, but there are quite a few signs that are pointing to it. As I said I'm only speculating.

Velvet just had pretty simple responses, "Thank you Mick!", & "Thank you JR!", while when Angelina replied to JR she said "Much appreciated! Thank you so much!". Nothing extravagant although I don't get why they wouldn't want to keep them up.
    O_o Where on Earth do you find all of this??? I mean the now that you mention it, the WWE would explain the fetish thing & the tweets, but it still doesn't mean they're jumping ship. Just watch, they're gonna retire or move on to another career or something and you're gonna be wrong, like I was about Kharma. What did they say to those people on Twitter anyway?
    Updated 09-02-2012 at 12:16 AM by OneTimePosterShorry
    Agreed. Kia (Kharma) replied to a fan on Twitter on July, 24th and the question was ask if she was released by the WWE & she posted "yes, I was. It doesn't mean I'll never be back." So maybe she will be back in the WWE at some point!
    Updated 08-06-2012 at 01:53 AM by Deepi
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepi
    I can see TBP in the WWE & why they can't be? I think the WWE can use them well & they would make a great impact for the company.

If the WWE don't use them, they can do other stuff for the company like touring and promoting for the WWE and make good money in between, something they weren't doing while in TNA!
    That's true. And at least Velvet would be on DWTS if she was there for a couple of years. I'm sure Angelina would still be allowed to appear in her Indy films.

Either they should have stayed in TNA or go to WWE. They'd have to be idiots to stay in the Indies because they know they still have TV potential and draw more than 200 people. The time to head for WWE could never be better. Their window is closing, & certainly they wouldn't have left TNA as quickly as they did if they knew the 'E still didn't want them. Certainly I can't think of any place other than WWE to make Angelina say she's "#soblessed #askreceivebelieve". Because she wasn't blessed enough to be in TNA?

And since they likely talk to Kharma every now and then, they probably miss competing with her. In Kharma's RAW promo last year she called TNA a "dank stank corner of the world" so I doubt she'll head back there. She'll likely be back when she's 100% & she isn't taking Indy bookings now, so she and TBP can't wrestle together in the Indys. They probably asked her "If you were to come back, who would you want to feud with if you could pick any women in the world?". The answer to that couldn't be "Gail Kim".

I wish I was more patient, however.
    Updated 08-05-2012 at 10:19 PM by Glue
    I can see TBP in the WWE & why they can't be? I think the WWE can use them well & they would make a great impact for the company.

If the WWE don't use them, they can do other stuff for the company like touring and promoting for the WWE and make good money in between, something they weren't doing while in TNA!
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    This was a very good write up and you bring up very good points...I don't see it though. They can't manage their Diva's division as it is.

And you also have to take into consideration that there are reasons why these releases happened, that we don't know about. You can't base everything on what's reported on wrestling "news" websites.
    They left. That's why the releases happened. They were released because they no longer wanted to be there. :P
    This was a very good write up and you bring up very good points...I don't see it though. They can't manage their Diva's division as it is.

And you also have to take into consideration that there are reasons why these releases happened, that we don't know about. You can't base everything on what's reported on wrestling "news" websites.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.