Blog Comments

I could see AJ being a big piece if she was part of the show. I mean she has that "geek" mentality so I always wanted to see how that affects her friendships in the wwe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepi
    Furst of all, Gail Kim needs a good lesson from Angel because Angel spoke in a true professional in the interview. She didn't knock anyone down unlike Gail did!

Second, I could see TBP in the WWE some day like in a 4 or 5 months. They still have it in them and could help them in different ways if not wrestling!
    Gail can learn a lot from Matt Hardy let alone Angel.

If WWE loses Kelly, they're in serious trouble because she's the Divas top draw. They need to find plan B because none of them can draw and they don't think AJ's ready to get that push yet. Angelina would make sense, not sure about Velvet unless there are many fans that would recognize her from TNA.
    Furst of all, Gail Kim needs a good lesson from Angel because Angel spoke in a true professional in the interview. She didn't knock anyone down unlike Gail did!

Second, I could see TBP in the WWE some day like in a 4 or 5 months. They still have it in them and could help them in different ways if not wrestling!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism
    What a wonderful blog, a truly great paranoid creation. Love the conspiracy theory, not sure I buy it but damn it's really gotten into your head
    Useful knowledge that I researched and would like to spread around. That's what's gotten into my head. Thanks for reading though, glad you liked it!
    What a wonderful blog, a truly great paranoid creation. Love the conspiracy theory, not sure I buy it but damn it's really gotten into your head
    Quote Originally Posted by Mckenzie
    Kudos on to taking the effort to find of all of this information. But I would love to see both talents on the screen again.
    No problem. Although none of this was really difficult to find. I went to the headline on this site with Mick's tweet & went to the source cited and found that interview with Velvet in it.
    Updated 09-02-2012 at 11:02 AM by Glue
    Kudos on to taking the effort to find of all of this information. But I would love to see both talents on the screen again.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.